+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 794 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member payung is an unknown quantity at this point payung's Avatar
    Thanks
    I f Theres no distinct trend of the actual forex the entire day lengthy compared to in time all of us make use of to wait patiently and perform not location orders unneccesseraly on the actual forex trading market and at this time I prefer to just view the actual market and await trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji market me trend kabhi bhi change hojaata hai aur agar day me trend nahi pata chal raha hai to patience rakhkar market me sirf watch he karna chahiye kyunki jald baaji me yahan trader ko loss he hoga esliye sahi samajh ke saat trader ko kaam karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vint is an unknown quantity at this point vint's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually I do believe without clear trend, i will hard to make good analysis. The key to make good profit is trade with a clear trend and follow the trend, then if there are no clear trend, it will be better for us if we dont make any open positions.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar hum whole day market ko watch karte hai aur humen good entry nahi milati hai to humen phir wait karna hoga yaa uss din trading nahi karni hogi, dusare currency pairs me agar humen achchi entry mil jaaye to uske sath trading kar sakte hai.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bassem15 View Post
    i will just never enter a trade this day because any one who want to make success in this market , must enter trades depending on strong analysis and also strong news not just entering for the sake of making money and done.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me successful hone ke liye kaafi jyada mehnat karne ki jaroorat padti hai. Ham jante hain is baat ko ki bina mehnat ke hamse trading nahi ho payegi aur na hi hame kisi bhi tarah ki income milegi.

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will just never enter a trade this day because any one who want to make success in this market , must enter trades depending on strong analysis and also strong news not just entering for the sake of making money and done.

Senior Member nuket is an unknown quantity at this point nuket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course I believe if there's no any clear trend in Forex market we cannot decide a clear analysis about it. At that time I didn't do any trade because there is a risk associated with the market. I think we should not pull up us to a risk.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayl se ap trend ki hisab se trading kar te to ap ko jab trend nehie samaj nehie ayaga tab ap ko full day wait kar na chahie , yeah fir next dat k liya jab ap ko achie samaj ayaga , tab ap trading kar sakte hey , thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya .

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if there is no clear trend throughout the day, you should never make transactions in the forex market, it is very risky, we should try to make trades by following the market trends, so that we can make a profit easily, but we must be patient

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for me in this case , I prefer to stay out the market , it's not good to trade just for trade , this way you will blow your account sooner or later , you should be patient for the opportunity and don't be hasty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 794 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)