+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 794 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this really is not very greatest condition with regard to trading and we have to wait until the actual clear trend of the actual market, i also await the actual clear and quick trend of the actual market if this not occurs after that i await it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to wait for the trend of the market and if we do not get a trend of the market then we should avoid trading for that day, traders need to wait for the true trend and without a trend they should not open any trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member donpat007 is an unknown quantity at this point donpat007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i normal do when their is no clear trend for a whole day. i do manage to squeeze my self in but very bad though cause it led several times yo my lose the best thing to always do is to wait till their is a clear trend

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the whole tradig there we have to run the bet markets that works with good information we have to understand what are we have to work as hard and be sure that we are rulling the righ market we have to run the best trades that we see out there we have to make good intetion we have to work to we have to trade the market.

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    What will you do if there is no clear trend, the whole day long? When we can not analysis the trend well, and even when we refer to other Professionals Analysis, we still feels confused about the trend. What will you do? Will you just place an order and gamble in the market? Or you will wait till you find a trending market

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we do not find a clear trend, meaning we only have to wait until it finds a clear trend
    do not need to entry, because it will only aggravate the situation, indeed some traders will be desperate to make entry with the smallest lot, but over time they will be carried away and then perform averaging. there is nothing wrong, as long as the risk that they bear are still reasonable
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading without a clear trend will be risky and dangerous for me. I will wait for the clear trend, or trade with other pairs which have a clear trend, so i do not risky my money to trade with sideway pair. But if all pairs do not have any clear trend, then i need to wait the next day comes

Senior Member brojolfx is an unknown quantity at this point brojolfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, actually whenever we refer to some other experts' analysis, we nevertheless really truly come to sense baffled about the actual trend. What will u perform? Will u simply place a good order while not responsebility I am trading along with BB on this kind of things. Whenever i notice a this kind of a market we may notice a convergence on BB. And whenever at any time these people started to diverge ii place my orders...

Junior Member duckwoo is an unknown quantity at this point duckwoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that day i did not put any order i keep silently quit from forex trading. the next day if i found trend i will put order and get profit.
    you cannot earn money from forex trading
    don't cry
    after download 100 % No loss profit forex strategy trading method free
    http://godfaceu.blogspot.com/2012/04...ysell-cci.html
    no heart attack,no worry
    only success trading
    now

you love me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 794 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)