+ Reply to Thread
Page 899 of 910 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 897 898 899 900 901 909 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i usually trade on the basis of short term.and also make a analysis via stoch and rsi ,ma to know the trend..and scalping is best suited method to my trading and attitude of risk taking..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use scalping method to make money because it is good for me and fixed stop loss will me protect from range market or against me. Sometimes bad but usually good moment for scalp.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use candlestick with RSI chart. Both are just rocks with my trade. I do day trade. Its work great with day trading. I use moving average to see the market. besides this I read the news also for market. I just wait for good position.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by penimbunpadi View Post
    I use technical trading methods and I use the time frame within 4 hours, so I'm including the type of long-term trader, because traders typically short-term type is the scalper.
    each trader has their style. I am a day trader. because I am only targeting 20 pips per day. so I do not need to do long-term trading. I used the H1 time frame as the reference trend, while for the entry, I use the M15.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading main koi bhi method use nahi kar ta bus main app na hisab sa hi decision lagta hoon aur abhi tak mugh ko profit aur loss bhi horaha hai per main na zada tar profit ho ha hai mugh ko aur main raha hisab sa trading main apna decision acha hai

Banned vampire is on a distinguished road vampire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    I trade using correlation hedging, and they used to call the disparity trading system, and I already feel comfortable with this strategy, because at least I was able to consistently profit even if only slightly.
    wow its great you can make consistent profit,.how long you have make consistent profit bro, can you teach us your system/strategy that you use it? i already hear about correlation hedging

Member riya jahan is an unknown quantity at this point riya jahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime i am use technical analysis and sometime use fundamental analysis. technical analysis is not enough for trading and overcome loss.for good profit need technical analysis and follow another analysis

Junior Member mnf is an unknown quantity at this point mnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical and fundamental both analysis is important. i think fundamental analysis more important than technical analysis. you should focus on economic data daily and then make a decision with technical analysis. sentimental analysis is also important according to some expert trader.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohameed View Post
    Hello traders ,, hope you are doing well all ,,
    i have a question ,, as we know that the most of us here are just using technical analysis in their trading ,, my question is ,, do you use that kind of analysis alone or do you combine it with other methods ?? the majority are just depending on Technicals but we loose our money ,, so what is the solution ??
    I am trading using chart and indicator and I know this is technical analysis for trade. I do not combine with other method and I lose money sometimes and gain money sometimes. It is good for me because I also make more gain for now.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The statement is technical analysis is not enough to be useful in this market. We also need to think another analysis specified as fundamental and sentimental analysis. Sentimental analysis is the little famous between the 3 types of analysis but equally copernican as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 899 of 910 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 897 898 899 900 901 909 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)