+ Reply to Thread
Page 897 of 910 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 895 896 897 898 899 907 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,970 of 9095

Thread: What method of trading do you use ??

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in forex trading. Beside that I use bolinger band indicator as my strategy in forex trading. I check the trend market in daily chart and I usually follow the trend in making decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    using the indicator and using the chart is good to analysis, for me , i am also use the candlestick chart to make the analysis on the market and then i make some combination with the other indicator to make more good trading inside there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member grabbani is on a distinguished road grabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my knowledge the thing what I do is my strategy is hedging in combination with pivot points as the technical indicator i refer to for any signal,i am one person who don't accept defeat easily thats why i chose hedging,if a stop lose is hit that is loss but with hedging it is a lose on hold and i can maneuver to reduce it this is how I trade here in Forex trading.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping with Technical and Sentimental analysis. Avoid News .Some people use Trading signals I also Use it for analysis of market.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade a combination of indicators that is technical analysis as well as price action, currently i am also trying to learn supply and demand that is an awesome concept and i experienced some very good results with it

Senior Member kolpona is an unknown quantity at this point kolpona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ever commie technical analysis and fundamental analysis. study analysis to see the damage defecation that occurs at the example, whereas fundamental analysis is utilized to change the discipline analysis. because of fundamental analysis is sometimes a bit poky phenomenon, but if it happens, it present be more disrespectful signification.

Senior Member omer1 is an unknown quantity at this point omer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Sab Se Pehle news read krta hun phir market trend dekhta hun different companies k technical analysis or charts dekhta hun is baad trading krne ka sochta hun or kuch professional traders ko copy krta hun or seekhta hun k ye kaisay trade krte hain

Banned masum is an unknown quantity at this point masum's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trading USD it is very simple.It is Usage to trading decision.I believe it is trading 100% true & easy.
    Its main tens and prosacing is easy.just try it.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no method but i can trade without indicators and trading without analysis.because previous time i loss for following and for depending analysis and news.just doing analysis by my self and using 1% risk.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader and I don't use technical analysis only but I also used to keep an eye on latest news so that I don't lose due to lack of latest information. Sometimes I also use the price action and earn some pips through it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 897 of 910 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 895 896 897 898 899 907 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)