+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 470 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member hkabarri is an unknown quantity at this point hkabarri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am not sure about this. But i think if one is a successful trader, then he/she should share their successful strategies which will help us to do well in forex. And if one can do this, then he/she has no loss to face. Then what is the problem to shares !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    It may also be true but it also could be wrong because a successful trader might delam constrained trading time for sharing. Why do I say constrained time? I never met a successful trader in my area and he said has 10 accounts. Maybe they were busy with trading up can not discuss together.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mastaom View Post
    not all professional traders who are willing to share their strategies, not infrequently there are also traders who freely give you all the strategies that they do to earn profit to us all. and also there are professional traders who sell their strategy. so essentially depends on the trader's own self, can not be equated averaged.
    Yes not every foreign exchange trader share their trading strategies here. There are foreign exchange traders that only share their knowledge to those that are close to them. But i believe that the essence of interacting here is to share knowledge and strategies. Some sell while some give i out freely. It all depends on how the individual trader sees it.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that successful forex traders can make profit from trade many but they do not share the strategies.If they would share it then weak traders could be successful in trade and could make profit huge.But they do not want that weak can be successful from them.

Junior Member nimara is an unknown quantity at this point nimara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i consider that every winner trader get their trading styles for the newbie and additional merchant for effort earn by using his/her style. i suppose no one believe that any person got amount

Junior Member triker47 is an unknown quantity at this point triker47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese mene aaj tak jitnay bhi success ful trders daikhay hain wo sub apni stratgys ko bohat kum shair kertay per kuch na kuch bta detay hain.per aap kay uper bhi depend kerta hai kay apnay unsay kese stratgys ko bahir nikalwana hai.

Member gsaerva is an unknown quantity at this point gsaerva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that we can see here that many trader share their strategy, i think successful trader will share their strategy really also because the key of success is not at the strategy only, but the psichology factor also !!

Junior Member the boss is an unknown quantity at this point the boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the successful traders never share their strategy then they are selfish, because we all need to share our experience about forex and specially about trading

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul ye such hai q k main ye azma k chuka hun & forex main successful jo bhe hai wo apni strategy share nahi karty hai q k jabv ap unse help mangty hai to wo kehty k time nahi hai par agar apse unko koi faida ho to phir wo apni har baat apse share kar lety hain!

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful froex trader jo hen wo really apni profitable strategy show nhi kartay or na he wo kisi ko trade sikhaty be nhi hen but aisa hy k jab ham be expert ho jain geen to hmary pass time nhi ho ga or agar koi successful trader sikhaty be hen to un ke fees requirement bohat jiyda hen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 470 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)