+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 470 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nitshar View Post
    You say it right. The trading systems do not vary. Every one knows how to make profitable trades. The only thing we do, especially newbies, that they try to find some shortcut to become millionaire overnight and that's why they lose very rapidly. Swing traders are more profitable than the intraday traders.
    Yes you are correct friend, this is the mainly cause of loses for the newbies because the newbies always thinking to make huge profit in the short of time and the result they got margin call. We should thinking the risk first, then the others. E.g. profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont know is there any truth at all in this view, but i see really no reason why a successful trader will be afraid to share his knowledge or technique, do you think it is going to affect is performance, in in my view not at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibly View Post
    The “secrets” of most successful Forex traders are perhaps not so secret. What I mean is that you probably already know most of the things you need to do to be a profitable trader, but you don’t do them because you think you will find a “short-cut” or you think you just “feel” the market better than most people so you will be able to cut the corners you know you should probably be taking.
    Most struggling traders think in a similar manner to what I just discussed above; they think they are always just one trade away from hitting a big winner and then they will start to be disciplined and create a trading plan and trading journal. Unfortunately, it’s usually too late for traders who think like this, meaning because they think like this they are reinforcing trading habits that are inhibiting them from making money in the markets. Don’t be like the masses of losing traders, be different, be realistic, do what you know you should do to excel in the markets, stop cutting corners and start trading in an organized and responsible manner. Here are a few things that ALL consistently profitable Forex traders do, and that you probably are not doing.
    You say it right. The trading systems do not vary. Every one knows how to make profitable trades. The only thing we do, especially newbies, that they try to find some shortcut to become millionaire overnight and that's why they lose very rapidly. Swing traders are more profitable than the intraday traders.

Senior Member penolipa is an unknown quantity at this point penolipa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont think so i think the key factor of success in forex trading is always praying, patience, discipline in all things including MM discipline, discipline with a trading system that we trust, the discipline of time and this is associated with control of emotion, learn and evaluate the results of trading and the last is the charity some of the profit that we've got, just my opinion

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    maybe you're right, if successful traders are willing to share their strategies mean all traders can be successful all, if all traders profit and no loss of so many brokers who are insolvent and which we participate broker for forex trading?

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader is successful if he know about the trend of the forex market and develop our ability and capability to read the forex trend properly and do self up to date about the knowledge of trade and decision making capacity improve and implement according to the trend

Junior Member Lalit is an unknown quantity at this point Lalit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some of the successful traders who are into the business of of a brokerage, dont share their trading strategy. but it is not the case with every trader. some traders love to share their knowledge. they love to help out new inverters. my friends are into this forum from quite a long time and they enjoy sharing their knowledge.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a also agree with your comment. We the newbie developing ourselves the instruction by our senior friends who became very successful trader. they shared a their successful thought which gives us a positive indication.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think not all successful traders do not want to share their strategies. because it all depends on the merchants themselves. I read a lot of experience that is shared by traders who are already achieving success in several forums. so I think there are many successful traders and willing to share their experiences and the strategies they used.

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in beginning period one can't share his strategy and i think in the maturity level a trader share his strategy cause in that time he is in the stage of successful trader level. also it depends on personal attitude and behavior one can possess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 470 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)