+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 480 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I have been trading in the forex market. Because I have been trading now in the forex market with my analysis and experience of market trading. Without forex knowledge and forex trading strategy trading in the forex market similar to gambling which I do not do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by makrazeeb View Post
    Dear friend, nice thinking. It is really too important to think like you. We should not act in Forex like a gambler. But unfortunately most of the trader executing their trades without any analysis. It is the symbol of gambling. We must always remember that gambler can not exist in this market forever. So to become a genuine trader we should avoid the character of a gambler and should er
    follow the genuine traders.
    You are saying right most of us making gambling in forex because they have not any plan nor using any strategy so without this they make gambling. We should make a complete plan of trading and acted upon that strictly every day and in every trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hbillal is an unknown quantity at this point hbillal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Undoubtedly, i am trading on the forex market. Forex is a business there not have nothing like gambling. Forex is liquid currency market where people can earn money by trading on it and as it is a business it have the possibility of losing. But it is not a game or gamble because it is legal and the ways of earning is business. So i think about these is a trading of business.

Junior Member mdalibd is an unknown quantity at this point mdalibd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading not gambling. In Forex trade have loss with bad work and profit with good work like others business. It not depended only luck. So forex is not any game.

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend, nice thinking. It is really too important to think like you. We should not act in Forex like a gambler. But unfortunately most of the trader executing their trades without any analysis. It is the symbol of gambling. We must always remember that gambler can not exist in this market forever. So to become a genuine trader we should avoid the character of a gambler and should er
    follow the genuine traders.

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello, guy. i think forex trading is different from gamble. To trade in forex and with a disire of making money, people need to learn a lot for their knowledge in this job. In addition, it needs patience for studying to get experience. So, in any way it is not like a gamble.

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I admit that when i was a newbie i was differently gambling & not trading, but with times i have learned that Forex is far from gambling & the charts can be forecast-ed by some technical & fundamental analysis.

it's maybe be hard at first to forecast the prices but with experience & some help from indicators you can achieve your goal !
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mafa View Post
    Yes trader should think abut gambling and trading. If trader try to gamble this marekt then trader should need good experience and huge money. But gambling is not good for trader. If trader try to trade according to their system then trader can become profitable.
    many traders are trading like gambling, it looks for those who trade without using money management, so that they do not care about the risk of each transaction, and they make a transaction without careful prior analysis and just need a luck for profit, its too bad for trader who like that

Member imza66 is an unknown quantity at this point imza66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex trading because it depends on the analysis, research, and learning
    unlike gambling is just luck and do not study a specific plan to play in.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually im trading because every trad i do im challenge every thing my self and the market to profit my position so im do my effort to earn but gamble not need any effort but you just put orders in the market without any experience and any planning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 480 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)