+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 480 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned Anie is an unknown quantity at this point Anie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Buying and selling about currency trading can be little bit a lot like betting. once When i begun to deal more than below When i could hardly experience relax. I always just get think about the adoption associated with completely new and many useful method of making earnings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my knowledge of forex exchane market is as a fellow beginner i would say that forex exhange market is a place to place 'trades' not 'bets' as in gambling. when gambling you rely on luck but with forex you rely on your strategies, information and the rest to help you gain profits from trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tahirtaaha is on a distinguished road tahirtaaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh bara zabardast question hai aur is ka answer aise aa sakta hai k agar aap trading karte ho technical analysis aur proper money management say to aap trading kar rahe ho magar agar aap trading kar rahe ho emotions k saath yeh soch k market aap ke soch k mutabiq jaegi to aap gambling karte ho

Senior Member turbin is an unknown quantity at this point turbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some experience in this market and i have seen that gamble traders can not be well manner traders so if they have to get the relax money then they need the good strategy to have the good money in their account as well.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion,I think i'm a merchandiser in forex.You see,most of the time,I will follow the experts' recommendation to trade.But typically,I think can gamble in forex,when there's no recommendation and no clearly trend,then i believe i'll gamble at that point. ....................

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade, that is considered gambling was never menganisa prices mebak only direction prices have been wondering, as I did before my forex trading analyze what will happen in the market if the bull will win a bear market or even win the market, this course all not always right there also are times when I'm doing analysis less precise.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by d.gdagda View Post
    For me I am thought about this . I think forex is must a real and legal ways to earned money . We are investing the money and then work hard to makes a profites from forex trades . So you are not a gambling in here !

in Forex trading by way of analysis can proper by margin management and trading system consider and capital can achieve a profit margin consistently generate profit, control of all of them is to reduce the trading system controlled

Member samedsawa is an unknown quantity at this point samedsawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Foreign exchange trade is not gambling. Foreign exchange trade is a business that requires one to take his times a learn, practices and improves his knowledges and a skills on how to trades in order to makes profite. Those traders that believe so much on the luck are those that think that foreign exchange trade is all about gambling !

Banned RGX is an unknown quantity at this point RGX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.
    maybe many who say forex trading is like gambling, but when we know it is of exchange of foreign currencies and may be affected by economic conditions that could be a factor strengthening and weakening foreign currencies, it could have a look at the fundamental news report, and see the technical, I us when we use our analysis is not pure gambling because it is not just a guess

Member skdahnwa is an unknown quantity at this point skdahnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the gambling is what most traders do. The traders who gambles a tend to the losers because they takes a risks that caused them to losers. They also trade on a whim rather than a plans !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 480 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 436 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)