+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,150 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nobody in forex could be fully satisfied by his trading because we always want more return and less loses.
    To some extent if you are in a profit position then you can be a bit satisfied .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes same for me as I am also not yet overall satisfied but there is some sort of satisfaction that can be increased by the increase of capital so I am really hope ful for having good future and hopes are alive and I am fully confident that I can be a full time trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my answer is no not yet.cause l think l m not yet a professional and also not a newbie with 4 year experience.a trader have to be patient and wait for the right time to be successful.l believe that there will be always reward after hard working.once a trader is already professional he can recover loos of the years very fast.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not totally satisfied with this earning from forex because my capital is small but according to my capital i think it is good profit hope everything will be ok and make my capital big.

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i can't say anything in this regard due to the reason that i have just started with my demo account and am trying hard to be a successful trader at the demo trading and hence i think that a good trader in demo account is the one who can be a successful trader in the real after that.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed the level of satisfaction is a person who could measure himself, so far I am quite satisfied with my income even though only part-time work as a teacher so I have not played a full forex, maybe later this will be my main job

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    I am satisfied and hopeful of earning good profit in future with this business. Forex trading is a hope for many who are working hard to change their lifestyles by earning huge money and it is quite possible to earn huge amount provided that they show their utmost dedication towards their profession.

Member himel001 is an unknown quantity at this point himel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah Forex high risk but most of the man fail in Forex market.I am success in Forex market most of the time take profit but some time loss.I hope I am gain Forex market and lucky person.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am the newbie, so that's why i can't tells u about the earning of forex , because i don't spend much time in this trading, but i always say that it is very good otherwise and i'll be happy on doing this , and i take it as career also.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SECUREDFORM View Post
    when i was new to forex trading i have lost about 3000 dollars in two weeks and after that i came across to my teacher and and agree him to teach me the forex and by the grace of Allah now i am completely satisfied with my tradings.
    I salute you. you can get up after a loss of up to $ 3000, a very large number. especially for me. until now I was not satisfied, because it has not been able to get profits consistently every month. often still suffer losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1025 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)