+ Reply to Thread
Page 915 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 913 914 915 916 917 925 965 1015 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,150 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My earnings in forex trading is currently not very high since I am only practicing, as a result I don't concentrate more on earnings and I only trade occasionally or my live account and on almost every day on my demo trading account so that I can improve my trading skills.

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    nahi main apni trading se satisfy nahi hun mujhe 2 months hue hai trading karte aur maine loss zyada kiya hai aur lekin mai khud ko improve karr raha hun aur accha profit banane lagunga jald hi....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am satisfied by the forex earning that i have an the trades that i make are very important so that we have the better idea so that we earn well in the forex and we have no regrets in the lesses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pyro is an unknown quantity at this point pyro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new to this but whatever i have seen or experienced i am very much satisfied with my forex earnings. sometimes i lose my earnings but then i am in the learning stage and there is always another day to earn profits .

Senior Member salati is an unknown quantity at this point salati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    t i am really satisfied with forex earning which is really good for me because I am working in forex and earning good amount of money which expanse all of my cost. Thats why i am really happy with my earning.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    till yet i am not having any profit and i am in lose of 70$ but i know why i lost all my bonus for the first month through posts in the forum so now i am waiting for the next month but i hope one day will come when i will be called as the top trader in the trading world...

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am satisfied by the earning that i am having in the forex as i have to improve it also and i am still trying that i improve it but still i am satisfied so far thet i have done great job

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    really it is a good question that are you satisfied by your forex earning? most people want to earn much money from the forex trading. people will move large money to trade in the forex. so really will he tell he is satisfied?

Junior Member sisir is an unknown quantity at this point sisir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no. i earn small amount from forex. i invest little. some day i earn much some day i loose. in real bad day i loose all

Banned Fmfx is an unknown quantity at this point Fmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fellow traders, nothing in this world can satisfy human, nothing will make human being satisfied ever because it is in human nature. Some times greediness comes in And you want to have everything to your self, sometimes loss makes u wanna quit but you'll still want more. Therefore no one will ever be 100% satisfied.

Regards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 915 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 913 914 915 916 917 925 965 1015 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)