+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 242 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Banned ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me the most prfitable stratgy is BBMA.
    bolinger bands moving average statgy, ya bhut ashi stratgy ha, agar koe is stratgy k baary mn jana chta ha to mary sath rabta kar sakta ha mn usko free nm ye stratgy sikha do gaa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried this strategy on a demo account but not in real yet, in this strategies while trading in gold i spend only .5% of my capital to buy gold and if it slip down by 5$m i spend another .5% so i keep opening buy trade on each $5 gap many times price move up and i book profit whenever it is giving me 10$ profit, keep on doing this for several days and there come a time when i have many trades open but am in 50-100% profit if i close all positions. I understand it look quite kidish, but it is not much risky and i found it work, just you dont book profit daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

ansarifx444 (2019-01-26)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading foreign exchange with me is a strategy that I decided to decide on. Hopefully the foreign exchange market. My demo account trades the kar bara na hoga experience. Foreign exchange market and research into foreign trade. Analysis of my forex market and trading hopefully.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best tool that I now use for a while and it has worked 100% of the time is very simple, I only trade on the forex market only when I see a good opportunity to do it and if it's not there then I simply don't trade and it doesn't matter for me how long there is no chance that it doesn't matter to me, I can even go away from a week without trading instead of risking my investment in uncertain trading.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit is something that is the most in this business but it needs to be remembered here not only to generate profits and silent open positions. many things to consider here are analysis and strategy. if you ask the best strategy, ask yourself. You want a strategy that you understand. because it's not necessarily the best strategy, the best is also for you.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every successful businessman in the world has a strategy that makes them successful in our lives, my strategy is to learn new things from everything I do. So everyone must want an individual strategy to work in difficult situations to make it better.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course to me, I personally consider that until now I still don't have a profitable trading strategy. I still do research, and do a lot of retesting for several trading systems to find the best trading system and the most profitable trading strategy for me. I am still in the process of finding the most profitable trading strategy

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course my dear, with me, I want to believe that my trading system is now quite profitable, so I really want to develop a system that I bring into the patent system. With a scalping system using these candles it is very good to just stick to the wax pattern, so you can easily get a few pips on a relatively low TF.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading strategy is always profitable, is a trading strategy that can provide consistent benefits, even if only a small profit, but there is no trading strategy that is 100% accurate, so we must be vigilant if we use a trading strategy, we also need to have a good money management system

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think working with news and with a low volume is the best you can get continuously with greed that is very bad for us and we cannot get well with greed, small income is the best and we cannot lose too much with it and the best thing is to learn and we can get good results by learning and making our own planning because working alone is the best for us and we learn many things with it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 242 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)