+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 242 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best profitable trading system in the world that I am a new trader so I do not have enough knowledge about profit trading system will share a very profitable system in forex to generate profit in forex than I have a trading strategy but strategy is not good because sometimes I still got a margin call. Which is your most profitable strategy. Forex is a risky business. there are many opportunities to earn money in no time. so it is better for the investor to adopt a good trading strategy to gain profit in this market. such a good strategy gives you a better chance of making a profit in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to cut some profits if you need to make a safe profit that it will be the perfect trading system in the Forex business, ie I do not have a good strategy so I prefer to trade safely. I always follow the trend when I trade I just do as I think if you want to earn money from it then I think you need to have a profitable trading system and for this I think you need to work with having a plan The guests of the island's hottest remote island orders as well contribute to a fairly liquid commercial mass under the implementing world. Participants of this group came from major banks, governments as well as clumsy multinationals as well as commercial institutions. Currency Exchange Island bunches were previously known as being introduced on the road to the public.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ex trading is the more effective and effective trading system I've seen when I still do not have one but if I have a good and profitable trading system I think I'll share it with others so that others will make a lot of money as well as I do not have a system trading I just run manual trading but I feel the psychological pressure so I want to have a good system that fits. New traders should get guidance from senior traders and experts to learn more about forex tradin Please visit the website there is no data newsimpact that He must choose the best currency pair and should choose the best trading style what suits him while the profitable trading system is maintained if you are experienced and use your experience in a timely manner Some experts sell their strategies as signals later and you can use moving averages to understand market trends and can also use bolinger bands for market volatility

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade depending on support and resistance and using bollingerbands, moving averages, MACD and RSI but all of my indicators do not give the right indication all the time and I can not make profit all the time depending on any indicator. So you have to follow some strategies for success in forex because I get it for free that's why I want to share it too much Why not share our profitable trading system with each other because you will share a profitable trading system hmm you should keep looking for there are many trading systems out there ie I think news trading is much more profitable than using an indicator strategy then, and the difference between the two is profile

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned to use candlastic resistance patterns and support and So trade with hard work to succeed in trading with So you have to be experienced on your own and that is the best trading strategy in forex trading business and There is no system that helps to get 100% profit in fact that more and more deposits the higher the likelihood of profits and the chances of MC becoming thinner because forex so much competitive market here we have to compete many traders For me short trade is one of the best things that can happen there is inequality things you have to make sure you have done and are planning well and that is ensuring that you have a tradeing strategy that you can trade both short and long term

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro forex main agar ap profitable trade karna chahty hain to indicator k use karen or news par trading karen ap k loss k chance 95% hatam ho jay gy or ap bs profit he profit kamao gy yahi behtar tareka hai forex main trading karny ka.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let's consider an exchange office with typical Forex exchange rates for USD / JPY - 104.75 / 85 with a spread of 10 points. You sell USD 100 and receive 100 x 104.75 = JPY 10, 475. If someone comes there now and buys this 100 USD, the sum of 100 x 104,85 = JPY 10,485 will be paid. Thus, the exchange offices will get 10,485 - 10,475 = JPY 10. From this example it becomes clear that the exchange offices generate on the opposite currency transactions, that is when a person buys and a person sells. This principle is the basis of the earnings of brokers in Forex.
    I am happy with this advantage but if I find a new strategy I will share in this forum that will realize if your account will not make a margin call if using it until it is not 100% but it helps me in deciding when to enter and when to get out of market only first of all you open a demo account for practice and gain experience than the original let alone do you get a good position from London breakout If nothing then go to Google and find London break out system

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies. but you do not need to ask about other people's strategies because referring to other strategies also helps you understand the profitable methods. We must try many strategies and make our own strategies. So after that we can make some profit with our own strategy which is the most successful method of making money with Forex trading. investment is not a new trader strategy, it is the definition of your work in this market, and I advise you that if you feel that you do not have a suitable experience to trade in this market is start learning how to trade scalping because it suits you and will teach You trade in the short term quickly.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Meri strategy ye ha k m gold k sat trading krni chahiye gold evening m kafi profit deta ha... Mye bohat note Kia ha gold mjy bht best lgta ha...is see achi trading mjy or koi Ni lgti.. ye ak acha profit deta ha ..or bht jldi ye apko profit Dy skta ha.. lekn ye utni jldi apko loss b Dy skta ha .. is liye zada greed Ni achi...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-19)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most profitable way to make money from forex is to use indicators and follow signals that Sharing profitable trading strategies will not hurt the inventor in any way. Only money management can help you make money and reduce losses, so I guess it's not a difficult task but for this task you have to learn as well as with the expected benefits then the strategy will fail until the basics and learn about the ways various types of analysis then together with your practice and strategy will be able to profit consistently Something I'm sure of in a few words about a good EA that helps make handsome money, Maybe you've created your trading strategy that pays you very well all the time? If so, then safely move in the same way but I'm sure there is no exit strategy that pays you guaranteed income for ever. You need to change your strategy with the market situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 242 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)