+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 397 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entry responsible for low margin for your trade. so if you really want to take multiple entry then you must have to analyse that pair perfectly so that you will able to manage to get good profit but it rarely happens. so be careful while trading with multiple pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AIk saath main bohot ziada trades to aap kay capital par excessive burden daal datee hain aur aap kissi bhi trade ko theek trah say manage naheen kar paty aur phir loss hi ka result ata hay, is liye aik time main aik trade lgao aur usy win karny ki poori koshsish karo.

Junior Member cmenk is an unknown quantity at this point cmenk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    Greetings my friends
    Your suggestion is well suited to me, my own, too, when the analysis is correct then say I felt the most put up to 3 entries with a rather large lot, but if it is less true or not I am still at a loss for open or sometimes open just one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for posting my friend. indeed most of the traders who experience a margin call is a trader who does not use money management. maybe you mean with 3 times the open position, is one of the management of money.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also agree with the view of thread creator excessive trading is not good rather it may increase no. of losing trades this may be due to lack of analysis and enteirng trade without proper opporunity or so.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always use wise money management and discipline to implement it, for me it is a simple but very useful for making trading even though I still get a few times when trading losses, due to running that I can know my margins and I can open a position with comfortable, never to make too much entry as this is a wrong move because it weighed heavily on your margins, if at any time the price moves higher melwan mu and then you'd lose a lot of money
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginer should avoid a risky stepsin a trading,and makes many entry its not save for us,although we have a big capitals its not good for us as a beginer,its more better if we gain the experiences first,to know the situation,to understand the characteristic of the pairs that we trades,and try to obey your money managements!goodluck!

Senior Member mohibbaba is on a distinguished road mohibbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    entries insan utni kare jitna insan mai bardasht ho agr entry zyada krte rahe aur musasal loss hota raha to forex se ap ka dil mar jai ga phir is ko chorr do gey

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi kaha to many entry will kill . jada entry se apko bhut bda nuksan ho sakta hai aap achi tarike se analysis nahi kar sakte hai or apko over ho sakta hai .

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mizishab View Post
    so we can not start too many access on create the dealing on the currency dealing company, because if we are start too many access will possible to create us got the big reduction within ,we need to being really cautious and need to management all of them.
    usually over trades because you dont have good money management, and your target profit is not clear, so try to avoid these.please be dicipline with your rules and your money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 397 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)