+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 397 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    because there are loads to be still learned. there are literally thousands of books written for forex trading. but then its really difficult coming across a really good book. this type of approach is done by several traders aimed for getting huge profit,it is called greed.to become a successful trader,we should be careful in entering lot sizes and select low spread currency pairs because it is low risk for all traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion that if you open many entry then you loss and may be close your forex trading account. So we should open some entry and trade here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ap ki bat theek hai. ap kafi entry karte hai. mien almost 2 per hi karta ho. es se mera risk kam hota hai. aur han ager market mien up and down ko anlyize kar lo. jese k muje pata chal jea ga kab up hogi ya down tu then mien almost 3 enrty karta ho es se profit earn karne ka zaiyada andesha hota hai.thanks bro

Senior Member ctgboy is an unknown quantity at this point ctgboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AIk saath most important bohot ziada tradings so that you can aap kay investment par substantial stress daal datee hain aur aap kissi bhi commerce ko theek trah express cope with naheen kar paty aur phir great loss hey there ka final result ata crecen, is definitely liye aik time frame most important aik commerce lgao aur usy succeed karny ki poori koshsish karo.

Senior Member Limau89 is an unknown quantity at this point Limau89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in instaforex........it is okay to open as many trades.......... as you can handle and not get confused.so that on certain days we should be more vigilant in our trade to be able to find how to get the right day according to the trading signal that we have in this trade .....Ideally two or three trades are just fine and opening 3 positions is good and normally could be handles easily but it should be done with proper calculations

Senior Member ctgboy is an unknown quantity at this point ctgboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i accept as true with that enjoy in line the designer disproportionate buying is simply not decent preferably it might just grow very little. in giving up markets this is thanks to a shortage of studies and even enteirng swap while not accurate opporunity possibly even longer.

Senior Member nahidahasan is an unknown quantity at this point nahidahasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you brother for the warning. Today i opened 5 trades and now i am becoming mad analyzing them all together.. I am going to freak out loud ... Thank you brother...

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    overtrade will destroy your account, you have to use money management and market entry only when you have a strong signal from your trading system.greedy could happen when you're good in analysis too. trader should be have a target to acheive his own goal.

Junior Member aamir_ooo is an unknown quantity at this point aamir_ooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excess of everything is bad..if you are not good at trading and are a beginner you must avoid this affair of multiples...
    just start with one...
    it is very risky and needs planning and good knowledge

Senior Member darmaspirit is an unknown quantity at this point darmaspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a lot of the entry is not a problem if we set the LOT that we use as our capital balance

and our analysis should be great for the open position

if we are in a hurry with the entry .. the slightest entry will also be less good results

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 397 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)