+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Thread: Exit Strategy.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you, the exit strategy is very interesting to go out with a good profit, if you do an analysis on the output, you will still earn a good profit by all traders that analyze the profesionals input and output forget.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quite interesting exit strategy
    The best entry and exit strategy that I have ever heard about is chart pattern strategy. Have you heard about it?
    there are many chart patterns, for example: head and shoulders, double tops/bottoms, wedge, flag etc.
    it give great entry and exact exit point. this strategy is very profitable but I believe it has one disadventage - you have to wait sometimes few days till pattern is going to be formed (on 1H/ 4H chart).

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaz123 View Post
    For newbie like, i learn to make trading plan to get disciline & not having greed, so when profit hit about 20 pips, i will close it. Cause usually after reach that pips, price is moving against my position, so before too late, i close mine.
    Your trading style is fixed target pips. But I do follow pivot analysis so my exit rules are booking profits at support or resistance levels. I guess fixed target are good with scalping kind of trading styles. Swing traders and indicator based traders are having many rules to exit like their entry rules.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    All traders should know when they will put there exit point .some times as you said it came closely to your profit
    but suddenly it turns to a lose .if you did not close that order you will lose a lot
    that was a good way to share your ideas with us

Banned thomaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point thomaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    For newbie like, i learn to make trading plan to get disciline & not having greed, so when profit hit about 20 pips, i will close it. Cause usually after reach that pips, price is moving against my position, so before too late, i close mine.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there are tons and tons of strategies to exit the market . one of them is price action . let me explain . when you enter a trade you expect it to be have a certain way within a duration of time . so when it start behaving otherwise what do you do ? you guessed it . exit

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an exit strategy is as important ans an entry strategy . they should all be used to make your trading abit profitable . so then why is it we concentrate on the entry so much we forget about the exit . i think its what the textbooks have taught us

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    vi think traders loose because they just concentrate on the entry strategy and forget the exit strategy you can have the best entry strategy but if you donot have the best exit strategy how will you lock in the profits you have made . its really that important we know when to get out and it takes practice
    apne bilkul thik kaha..forex me traders entry point pe zada dhyaan dete hai jabki exit point pe koi bhi dhyan nahi deta
    lekin mujhe lagta hai ki jitna zaruri entry point hota hai uitna hi zaruri exit point bhi hota hai kyunki forex me aapka profit aur loss issi baat pe depend karega ki aapki kis jagah se market me entry leni chahaiey aur kis jaga hse market se exit hona chahaiye

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vi think traders loose because they just concentrate on the entry strategy and forget the exit strategy you can have the best entry strategy but if you donot have the best exit strategy how will you lock in the profits you have made . its really that important we know when to get out and it takes practice

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Forex me entry point aur exit point bahut zaruri mane jate hai kyunki apka profit aur loss inhi pe depend karta hai
    exit point decide karna bhi akfi zaruri hota hai..meri samjh se to trader ko hamesha stop loss aur take profit market ke support aur resistance ke hisba se hi set karne chahaiye ..yahi dono exit point hote hai pair ke
    Usually every one put efforts to find out good entry level, exit in forex trading also has siginificant importance, while deciding to open a trade we should also calculate appropirate stop loss and target and it is good to set these in your trade so that trade close on reaching target or hitting stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)