+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Exit Strategy.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l also got an exit strategy which is very protective.when l am trading with 1 hour time frame l prefer to use the previous candle as my stoploss.when the new candle open below the previous one then l will sell and l will place my stoploss as high of the previous candle.so the logic here is to keep the stoploss very short .so if the trend will turn back against you you will not loss much.and it will work most of the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm using this strategy depends on market conditions that are running, not all market conditions in accordance with the strategy I use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    This are very important in the account management practices, show me a well manager in this game and i will show you a trdaer that really knwo what he is doing and will succeed.

Senior Member fadil is an unknown quantity at this point fadil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to learn the manual and follow a strategy it is wise to be able to define these exchanges

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Every strategy have its own way of exit and entry but i am trading with Elliot waves and harmonic waves these days and i can use very tight stop loss that give me piece of mind because my risks always remain lower and affordable.
    Forex is really a complicated program which requires you have rich knowledge about forex. as a newbie, I have three tips for them: Firstly, it is not easy to earn money from forex, you counld take great risk if you have no rich knowledge to trade in forex.

Member ahmdadafa is an unknown quantity at this point ahmdadafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i use bearish engulf , MACD cross over ,and the Lowers low , doubles tops ,and the bearish divergences as bearish symtops and to exit my positions and the Channel tops and break out and break down also works for me really !!!

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll get out of the strategy, if the strategy is not in accordance with market conditions that are running.

Senior Member mostak is an unknown quantity at this point mostak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign currency people entry way aur departure factor bahut zaruri hair jate hai kyunki apka gain aur great loss inhi pe vary depending karta hai
    departure factor make your mind up karna bhi akfi zaruri hota hai.. meri samjh sony ericsson so that you can individual ko hamesha prevent great loss aur bring gain sector ke aid aur challenge ke hisba sony ericsson hey there placed karne chahaiye.. yahi dono departure factor hote hai two ke.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, exit has a very important role, which is just as important when we do the entry. but it would be better if the entry is made is in the right position, in accordance with the direction of the trend that occurred, either on a large timeframe and on a smaller timeframe. so that the exit will be done more easily.

Banned bocah is an unknown quantity at this point bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    perhaps if newe trader must ask to master trader in order not to lose a lot of money. me too new trader, give me support become master trader. and become rich man

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)