+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 866 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 727 728 729 730 731 739 779 829 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member anems is an unknown quantity at this point anems's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the main reason for the loss is the lack of learning strategies ignorance and greed negotiation. for traders wishing to trade altarpiece must respect these principles before making a decision to participate in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I think the main reason of loss is the lake of enough forex knowledge. without knowledge and experience no one can get profit from forex. we should know about forex fundamental very well and also have to analytical capacity. SO i think without experience anyone can loss here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hasanman is an unknown quantity at this point Hasanman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great post , to Remind of why they loss, & you have a nice reason, but I am regret much on the first point, on the first point I disagree if low may cause the loss of investment, .. I think it not related with the losses that you get, as long as you use nice funds management you will survive in this business. They must learn from our loss, everything can be learned little by little, ranging generate a foreign exchange trading policies including discipline & others. & Never was satisfied with learning that they get in foreign exchange, because actually not be completed, what they learn in foreign exchange in foreign exchange as long they still Require to study towards a better.

Senior Member mazzetro is an unknown quantity at this point mazzetro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most reason is that the over confidence and therefore the emotions. These two area unit terribly dangerous during this business, if we supply these 2 things then we are going to ne'er improve or ne'er grow during this field. Winning during this field is extremely robust, as a result of it's choked with challenges.

Senior Member Bever is an unknown quantity at this point Bever's Avatar
    Thanks
    If weight loss surgery is one thing you been thinking of to help you drop some pounds more effectively, then you definitely in all probability done quite a bit of analysis not only as regards to weight reduction itself but in addition with regards to various strategies, surgical procedures, and possible the lap band. Essentially, the Lap band is a ringed belt which is with compartments into which saline solution is pumped. The amount in fact is adjustable, given discussion along with your doctor. The lap band system itself is quite petite and is placed into the physique laproscopically, in order that it goes around the higher stomach. Then saline resolution is pumped in at a slow, steady rate by way of needle into the intake part, also fitted laproscopically.

Senior Member amit009 is an unknown quantity at this point amit009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basic knowledge ka na hona stop loss and take profit ka use na karna forex trading me loss ka bhut bda karan hota hai so trading karte samaye hamesa rules and regulation ka follow karna chahiye this is very impotent and trading suru karne se phle demo account me practices karna chahiye ye aapko trading me bare me learn karta hai .

Senior Member arun is an unknown quantity at this point arun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fail hony ki main reason hai k trader buhat hi greedy hota hai thory profit per us ko maza nai ata or wo ye chahta hai k jaldi se rich ban jay or apny emotions per control nai kerta jis se us ko loss ho jata hai.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by horidas View Post
    I think they're Maine reasons for loss such as techniqueal problem,shot chaplet ,lack of knowledge in forex market ,emotion,management etc.
    I agree with you, and I think best fits the cause traders experience losses is lack of good management of their emotions. so they are often making decisions based on emotion. and it can not be made ​​properly berpikit when making decisions, so that the decision is more likely to make a loss in their trade. Therefore we should be able to really control your emotions well in forex trading.

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    we enter with good analysis and find out the right entry point even then we loose our money to the stop loss set, and soon after touching to stop loss the price starts climbing up making us to feel

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would resource your perspective that we should try ownership length with avaritia, and should adjudge apropos that our prevision was not rightist by triggering layover amount if craft goes reversal to our outlook that leave be ripe risk direction.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 866 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 727 728 729 730 731 739 779 829 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)