+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 154 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think trader strategy is influenced by others way of thing
    especially those expert in tv related to economic review

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G mary sath to abhi tak aisa kuch nahi hua.or mai umeed karti hu k aisa na ho.Or kia ap btaye gy k Forex main ye kasy hota ha kyu k mjhy is k bary main koi information nahi ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eskapn is an unknown quantity at this point eskapn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time I do I have suggestions and ideas for analysis and marketing research for other business operators or others who have served as an early signal Exchange with my comments about my influence analysis and assume they are, but in my review, and will continue to

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee haan ,mere saath aisa bahut hota hai ki main kisi pair ka jis time buy karta hu to bahut saare traders sell karne ke liye mujhe recommend karte hai, magar main hamesha apne khud ke analysis par hi faith karta hu aur mujhe khud ke analysis par hi trade karna pasand karta hu.

Banned juhygtf is an unknown quantity at this point juhygtf's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I Fuck on the starting point of my studies and analyses shopping and ne'er get affected by different traders or changing my opinion of the signals provided by others. Analyze and reflect on them, but continue with my study.

Member newmultan is an unknown quantity at this point newmultan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes most of the time it happened that when some friend discuss his success failure or his strategy it influence my trading style. this is dangerous some time to discuss his strategy with you.

Member mwbou is an unknown quantity at this point mwbou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At any time, my friend and I actually research and find another dealer or even change my opinion about the statement that other people are not allowed the same. And see them together, but my search finds.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends that who is giving the opinion, if a senior and professional trader is guiding you then you should listen to the advise and do your trading accordingly. But it is better to listen to that professional trader and make your strategies yourself. You can gain good experience and skill with the guidance of a senior trader.

Banned alinaqvi012 is an unknown quantity at this point alinaqvi012's Avatar
    Thanks
    some time it may happen....
    but most of the time hum is wajah se kafi nuqsan face karty hain....
    hamain dusron se advice laini chahye but in the end woh hi kaam karna chahye jo kud ko theek lgy...
    kyun k apny kam ko ap se behtar koi nahi janta..

Senior Member mannan00235 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan00235's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and industry, using only his or her choice and your own research. But I wanted to look at the broad support and strong opposition to-the-Moon moves at the beginning of the week, or fox research and big events immediately after May. Quickly converted, our path and method.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 154 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)