+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 154 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member shitolnaim is an unknown quantity at this point shitolnaim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ, यह मेरे लिए हुआ कुछ समय है और मैं इस तरह के प्रभाव से दोनों मिश्रित परिणाम मिला.
    क्योंकि हम विश्लेषण हम किया है, तो ऐसे मामलों सुदृढीकरण के लिए हमारे मन खोजों और इस तरह के कार्य में हम कुछ अन्य व्यापारियों से प्रभावित हो और पैसे ढीले के बारे में निश्चित नहीं हैं.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not surprisingly most of the time others opinion is helpful in bettering our trading decisions decision but on other side we actually may be compromising without our trading strategy/plan which i think we should stick to.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many times it happens to me that i wanted to enter or close a trade but some one else give me an opinion and it influence my trade. Does it happen with you too?
    yes!
    i have the same experience with you. sometimes my open positions is quite true.
    but end up when someone whisper that the market trend will go against my positions, i will close the positions immediately. later when the price goes to my take profit point, i feel frustrated and blame the market. pity me. it's not a couple times, but too many times had happen.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i do not look at others opinion and just focus son my own analysis that give me best results all time, my traders may have some bad results just because of bad psychological decisions but technically i succeed most of the time.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is wrong, revenues and strategy can not be influenced by the income of others, because of the strategies used by others do not necessarily correspond with the capabilities we have, the income is based kempauan within.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealFlether214 View Post
    Yes why not. Learning from other people`s mistakes and opinions have always made me successfull, I would recommend everyone to do the same.
    I guess someone did not have the same strategy because everyone has a different way of trading and can not be equated with one another

Senior Member rexrip is an unknown quantity at this point rexrip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade on my own analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others.I do analyze and consider them but stick to my study.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do concentrate my friends and whatsoever they notify i consider the reasons surrendered if reasons are unvaried in my perspective than only i let my strategy agonistic by their advises because few dimension they may live something that i do not jazz, modify..

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I trade on my live account I don't listen to other opinion nor check market analysis by other traders. I trained myself to be independent and matured enough to make my own market analysis that I can used effectively in my trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?
    yes i have made several losses due to opinion of others, and you will amazed to know that i made several losses due to the opinion of fored experts, and they made me loss, then i felt that i should not follow any one...but i again most time follow them...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 154 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)