+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 652 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Junior Member newbie is an unknown quantity at this point newbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems the thread is one year old. However I would like to say that forums are the only point where I learned so much things.

Various earning stuff can be found in forums only. Not in shit sites like facebook.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum kafi madad karta hai newbie ki main ye kahunga ki har newbie ko forum se sikhna chahiye aur bade trader ki madad leni chahiye aur forum sikhne ke liye kafi achcha option hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sripanut View Post
    I think new traders who join to the forum forex can get knowledge and experience in forex trading. Because we can share our experience, so if we have any difficulties we can ask to the senior traders for their advice.
    Forum will give more knowledges and experiences for new strategy or new indicator for trading. It's good to learn from
    other's experiences to be able to trade well in condition of market which we didn't know before. We could ask from other
    traders to trade well in certain session.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think new traders who join to the forum forex can get knowledge and experience in forex trading. Because we can share our experience, so if we have any difficulties we can ask to the senior traders for their advice.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    ya forum obht he acha or best forum ha es laya ot muja ya forum boht he acha or best lagta ha es laya to main sirf or srif esi forum ko used kar rha hoon or ya forum nwebie members ka laya boht he zada fadamand ho sakta ha es laya ot muja ya forum acha or best lagta ha.

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes rolling always seeks to develop skills and learn a lot and read the topics and ideas in different places until it becomes an expert and get used to making decisions buying and selling correctly and won a lot of points and money.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess online articles or tutorials give you the basic or theoretical idea of how to do the forex trading, whereas forum is the place where you got to learn more practical things, and you can also get different kinds of information here which you won't find in the tutorials. However, the articles are like base of the building, you got to educate yourself a little bit, then you'll be able to understand what people are talking about in the forum.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    This forum is provided to anyone. and the benefits are great, especially for newcomers to forex. The beginners can ask anything that is not understood about the forex, and a member of this forum will answer and explain it gladly. And you can share with all other members on this forum.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess there's one more thing that people can benefit from this forum, which is that you can post to earn bonus, which you can use to operate your forex trading, instead of paying from your own pockets And generally in forex forum we surely can learn a lot, every time I visit the thread I participate, I would first check if there's any quote to my post, coz it's always good to see if there's anyone commenting your opinion or idea.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    forums are always helping the newbies because we know that there are lot of newbies who do not know how to deal the market well so they are in trouble to invest so from here they are getting bonus to invest in forex.
    I strongly agree with you, this forum can help us for the beginner to get to know Frex well, but I think this forum is also useful for the seniors to share their knowledge to the people through this forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 652 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)