+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 652 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 612 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    The forum is very educative to the newbies, the best place to learn from is where traders talk from experience, this forum is full of advices and opinions and any problem arising you will get well answered when you ask for a solution.
    I think not only educational, but the most important is to provide a forum such as this role and primacy for those using free funds or tan pa using the capital as usual.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sdarfouna View Post
    The forex forums boards are very great for newbie. Right here you'll be able to understand everything about Forex trading in a very straightforward technique. Just about every Forex trading experts are generally in this article that can help 1 another as well as off*course that can help newbie. We are mastering easily out of this forum. It's very beneficial to myself. Currently i discover more about trialing halty !
    yeah true that, most of the merchants will be able to gain knowledge and experience from other traders and the forum will really be able to make us understand the market better because we'll be in the right place as this forum for discussion experiences and so

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member habibou27 is an unknown quantity at this point habibou27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi , yes of course forum can help newbie to learn trading , and i think that forum is better then books and videos and websites , because in forum you can
    found a real people who can help you , you can ask a question and many people give you an answer , but you must learn with all the ways to be a good trader . thanks

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zong849 View Post
    no doubt forums are very much important place to learn and discuss about any thing because there are many peoples joined and every one have some info about that thing which they are discussing so forum is the best way to learn for newbie because they can read about forex system and its terminology
    Foreign exchange forums is a very good place to learn foreign exchange trade. Here newbies have the opportunity to ask questions and help by opening a thread for other members to come in drop ideas and solution. I agree with you, it is a very important place to learn foreign exchange.

Member faudelrer is an unknown quantity at this point faudelrer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say yes because the forum is very helpful for new trader. I am a newbie. I am practicing in demo account and facing a lot of problems. Whenever I put my problems in forum my senior friends advise me properly. Using their advise I have solved my problems !!

Member hamouda_jamil is an unknown quantity at this point hamouda_jamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex forums are very helpful for newbie. Here you can learn anything about forex in a simple way. Every forex experts are here to help each other and off-course to help newbie. I am learning quickly from this forum. It's very helpful to me. Today i learn about trialing stoped !!

Junior Member hasham is an unknown quantity at this point hasham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes u r ryt forums help a lot newbies in learning trading i my self was a newby few months ago but by thee frums i have learnt a lot of things about trading which are very helpful in trading

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    Newbies usually do not have money to invest in forex or pay other traders to teach them about forex trading, this is to be solved by the use of forums. Forums give free knowledge and this forum www.indian-forex.com gives free bonus for posting. This is a good advantage for the newbie forex traders.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    Hi,
    I'm a newbie here in this forum.
    In my opinion, this forum helps newbie a lot.
    There is a section on which i can understand the basic about forex trading platform in here. Further more, traders also helps us sharing their knowledge and strategy and also their signal as well. I find it very usefull.

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i think forum can helps newbie,because a lot of very expert trader are trading and earning a lot of money by forex trading,every can get helps from their.but they will have to be tendency in learning.other wise it is so impossible for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 562 of 652 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 612 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)