+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 608 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 6074

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always prefer the stop loss without the trailing stop. the reason is its simplicity and i guess it is easier to modify even after once the trade is opened.
    I guess people here should stick to the simple stop loss and don't try anything complex until they are expert to do so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member posil is an unknown quantity at this point posil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Im also using trailing stop tool in my trading for protect my profit. I consider that trailing stop tool is given by forex market free for trader. I have also using this tool for protect profit what i have earned by forex trading for reinvest this profit which increase my investment in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sanjeeb661 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeeb661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any trader can but not too such an extent.

Junior Member moi for vous is an unknown quantity at this point moi for vous's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In all forms of long-term investing and short-term trading, deciding the appropriate time to exit a position is just as important as determining the best time to enter into your position. Buying (or selling, in the case of a short position) is a relatively less emotional action than selling (or buying, in the case of a short position). When it comes time to exit the position your profits are staring you directly in the face, but perhaps you are tempted to ride the tide a little longer, or in the unthinkable case of paper losses, your heart tells you to hold tight, to wait until your losses reverse.

Junior Member yasir dhoom is an unknown quantity at this point yasir dhoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailing stop bohat achi option hai instaforex terminal may agar ap may apna take profit 75 pips rekha to agr market 50 pips tak ati hai or app 35 pips par trailing stop lga dyte hai to agr kisi bhi waja say market neche ati hai to 35 pips par ate he app ki trade close ho jae gi or ap ko 35 pips ka faida ho jae ga

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    Trailing Stops works just fine for beginning to intermediate traders who want to protect a profit.
    Professional says : " let a winner run as long as possible ".
    Are you still using trailing stops in your trading technique?
    I always think that the best choice for us is setting take profit and stop loss order only because as I know you have to be online if you set trailing stop

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie in forex trading business and i recently join the real trading account so i can never use trailing stop in my trading. this is new for me and i try to use it in my next trading.

Member babu0089 is an unknown quantity at this point babu0089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailing stop is a very good options in forex..we can not find this kind of options in other trading business.i think its one more use of trailing stop. in high market movement we can not set stop loss and take profit so trailing stop is a good way.
    trailing stop will help to close our position with some no. of pips.

Junior Member manikmolla is an unknown quantity at this point manikmolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    following quit is very useful if we're in a condition of sailing revenue

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    following quit is very useful if we're in a condition of sailing revenue focus on but we're not yet been achieved so as to preserve the revenue that we should have acquired the key by using a following quit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 608 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 582 583 584 585 586 594 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)