+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 608 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 6074

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sharif203 View Post
    This question is very new to me because i am a newbie. I am not very much clear about. It seems to me very much complicated to understand and also to use in real forex market.
    in terms of what should we understand from the forex market itself should we align with some of the questions that are mandatory for us for as long as we can align with some of the steps that we had to make as our motivation to carry out trading forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sharif203 is an unknown quantity at this point sharif203's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This question is very new to me because i am a newbie. I am not very much clear about. It seems to me very much complicated to understand and also to use in real forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I think a lot of trailing stop eliminates the opportunity to be able to profit but also stoplos can protect our capital from permanent extinction by a trailing stop if we're lucky over the trailing stop that we make, we will still turn a profit even if the price is therefore the one hand stoplos is to protect our capital but dilaik opportunity to eliminate our opportunity to be profitable, this is what we are and we do not want to stay away from karen aitu we have to consider trading with or trailing stop losnya also we consider the pros and cons as well.

Senior Member abdelmouman is an unknown quantity at this point abdelmouman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should put the stop loss before the trailling stop because the trailling stop is just a script that they move the stop loss for every movement of the market to the take profit and it is good when you trade with the long term with one week and one month

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    Stop using trailing stop loss sounds complicated. but clearly this is one way to minimize losses is also effective. If we know how to use it we can even lock it at a profit. and it will definitely benefit the trader.
    When you use trailing stop with stop loss is not complicated.When a trade moves in your side then trailing stop plays role but when you lose before profiting then Stop loss plays role in market.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always tell myself that forex is a very risky business anyone who would love to become a trader must be able to understand the fact that forex is very risky and should use a toploss becouse of its uncertainity.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are not able to monitor your trades, can't sit before your computer screen or don't have the stomach to watch it ... you can use trailing stop but beware that it will minimize your earning potential. Either you go to the extreme lengths ... and measure the ATR of the day and see how much market is retracing while going up or down ... then you can pick your number of trailing pips and your trade remains safe ... even then chances are 50/50. However, keeping a mental point for stop loss and visually confirming supports or resistances on the way down or up and set your stop loss manually and accordingly to the market behavior ... could be extremely beneficial.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course it is a very good idea to use trailing stop if we don't have much free time to continue watching the charts we would better trade with trailing stop to follow the profit

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not want to use trailing stop.i want to use stop loss because i still can not understand fully about trailing stop.i know something about trailing stop but i do not know where to use it effectively.i think stop loss is most suitable to me now.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always suggest not to use the stop loss take profit etc option.Because, they are very problematic.If you are in front of the computer,no need to use them.If you are not in front of computer,you may use them.thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 608 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)