+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 257 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have not started yet but going to be soon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been trading in the forex market for long time, when i start here i lost much money, i feel very sad, but now i take all money back and make more profit. I think that i am a good trader here because i have a good stratgey to follow and make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want start live trading then you should start with small amount and also use proper money management in your trading and experience the real trading .some traders want start with high capital but it is not necessary thing.

Banned drweb is an unknown quantity at this point drweb's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi friend
    i am already strating and i do not lose much i weigh a total amount of 11 dollars bonus forums
    but i benefit a lot of things in the real account of the trading, despite the capital amount is small but gives me us trust to trade again without fear

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lost in one single day 500$ dollars as market make me dump, it was two trades in eurusd and news non farm pay roll when i was so secure about making money when i see numbers in the news.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Is field mein main kafi paisa loss kar chuka hoon, par abhi pahle se thoda improvement ho gaya hai, jisse main ab loss kam karta hon, lekin loss khatam nahi ho sakta hai, loss is field mein hamesha hota rahega, par profit jayda kamane ki koshish hume karna hoga.
    jo bi new trader es market ma ata hai us ko loss hota hai.es ki wajha ya hoti hai k wo samjhta hai k ya market buhat easy hai aur ma jahan sa easily earnkar lunga .lakin jab wo real trade karta hai tu us ko loss ka samna karna parhta hai.

Senior Member jawa is an unknown quantity at this point jawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Here is a most important question, I always view that forex Traders telling us how much they make with out telling how much they lost.
    It you then lets share us the amount you have lost in Forex Trading
    main ne ab tak kafi loss karwaya hai kam se kam 300 dollars mujh se loss ho gy hain ab kuch had tak main ne loss pe qabu pa lia hai kion ke main ne trading ko bohat ziada had tak sekha hai bohat ziada practice ki hia kion ke practice makes us perfect

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by paritgupta View Post
    To be honest i started with $ 2 without knowing A B C of forex because i just wanted to experience this forex world and i lost that 2 bucks that day only and deposited $ 6 more thinking of covering the loss but i lost that 6 bucks also and that time i realized that forex is not gambling. You really have to study hard to get profits in forex.
    The 2 dollars that you started learning in the forex live markets is the very best for a forex trader. This is because it is useless for a new trader that does not know how to trade to start live markets immediately.

Senior Member arun is an unknown quantity at this point arun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne jab forex men live trading start ki thi us time meri practice buhat kam thi or mujhy minimum bhi 300$ tak ka loss huwa tha or ye buhat zyada tha mery ley but phir mujhy thora experience ho gea tha jis se main ne apna loss pora ker lia.

Senior Member pkonlinejobs is an unknown quantity at this point pkonlinejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex m mainy zeada loss nhi kia.... bht km loss hwa hy, 1st time 20$ ka loss hwa... 2nd time 11$ and the 3rd time 16$ ka loss hwa,,,, i think y kise bhi business m bht short loss hy,,,. bht sy traders ny bht zeada loss ki hy money lykin sukar hy GOD ka k humy zeada loss nhi hwa hy ... forex aik nice business hy,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 257 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)