+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 257 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member asama is an unknown quantity at this point asama's Avatar
    Thanks
    I participated in forex just over a month and I just trading with a demo account is mainly I have lost more than $ 15 in real account I think it is too small compared to the other trader I am still trading day even if no profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhay ab tak kaafi loss ho chuka hai lakin mujhay is ka dukh nahi hai kyu k mujhay profit bhi hua hai aur jo mujhay loss hua hai main ne us se kaafi kuch seekha hai jo mere liye profit se kam nahi hai learning k liye loss ko experience kerna hi perta hai ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the start i have loss approximately 150$ with the forex trade but at that time i have not to much expirence but now i have learn from my mistakes and now i am doing well.if i compare my profit with my loss now i think i am in profit still i have many thing to improve to become a good trader.

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i have loss 112$ with profit as well and that was my first time of the trading and i learn lots of thing from this mistake and i never repeat these mistakes again in the trading.

Member pratis is an unknown quantity at this point pratis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is big money my friend. For me i lost total until 80 dollars. And i really hope and promise to myself that is the last time i ever getting lost. That is why i now to try trade in demo again to avoid me become the loser again. With that way i can getting the good and new insight about how the good trading will i apply later in real.

Senior Member alomgir766 is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir766's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujay lagta hay demo account ak buhat acha tarika hota hai ap k pas learn karay ka. or demo ko kbi bi imaginary balance samjh kar use na karo . Ya samjho k ya ap ka real balance hai jis sa ap trade kar rahay ho.

Senior Member pullback is an unknown quantity at this point pullback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost the original $ 100 it's a huge loss for me. i use a lot of heavy trading without any knowledge of forex. I lost all of the deposits at a time only trade. I now make profits and find my mistakes.

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sloutrtza View Post
    For me i lost nothing in the forex markets because i am a new traders.And i only invested my net a payment.but i invested lots of my times here to know about the forex markets and working in the forex markets.now i am a good trader and hope i must earn some money in this monthly !
    I trade all this I almost had a loss of $ 300 and was trading in a real account, I still do not really understand how to trade the right, and at the time I forget what the meaning of money management, but now I'm trying do your best and have proift nearly $ 700
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member bigpips is an unknown quantity at this point bigpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, sir. i am really very sorry about that sir.that does not matter about loss. please dont mind and just keep focus trading .if you loss this time then i am sure you will win next time. just try hard and be concentrate in trading.

Member mikael is an unknown quantity at this point mikael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had lost 75 USD till now. but i had earned 250 USD almost from forex. and i had also withdrawn all of them. and i had also invested more to earn more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 257 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)