+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 194 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member mike87 is an unknown quantity at this point mike87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we did hedging when the price movement was out of his daily range, because most likely the one of our position will not be touched by price, with strategy and any system I always use stop loss in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is sweet to save lots of your account however sadly it's not continually knowing used hedging as your pis aller. as a result of once you hedge there's an occasion that the market goes back and you currently come back up with another floating minus to fret concerning. generally you wish to attend before deciding as a result of there ares some instances that you simply dont got to do something just let the market decides for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxfortuna is an unknown quantity at this point fxfortuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmentorbd View Post
    HEDGING vs STOP LOSS are both useful on the different situation in Forex trading platform. But, in both of them I most prefer set stop loss in Forex trading. Because when anyone hedging in Forex trading sometimes its hard to manage those hedging.
    hedging can be a difficult action to take because we have to use specific timing to start the hedged place.
    we must furthermore know when you hedge a position when not to hedge. this is very important for dealers who will be making use of hedging method.
    Let's learn forex so we can achieve our dreams.
    If you want to make a lot of money in forex go here or here.

Banned Odin is an unknown quantity at this point Odin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    if anyone tells me to choose between hedging and my stop loss is better to take the extreme form cutloss stop losses or because of the use of stop losses techniques we will be able to be more relaxed than hedging
    using stop-loss is easier, less complicated and less tension and i accept you on this particular. i also would rather use stop-loss than securing.
    i read a few of the technique utilized by people who hedge however from the appears of it you may need a lot of work to master securing.

Senior Member SamMas is an unknown quantity at this point SamMas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

For starters have a lot to learn and practice using the stop loss as to limit losses in case of loss, and any place an order we use a strategy that has mastered the technique but must still learn other techniques in order to increase our knowledge and gain experience adds a lot of exercise exercises

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i will like to know if its really possible to make use of both the HEDGING and STOP LOSS in the forex market because as for me i only make use of the STOP lose only as a way of protecting my account so i will so much like to hear from your point of view regarding my question. i just hope you get this and get back to me

Banned Odin is an unknown quantity at this point Odin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by challenger ab View Post
    hedge good way to protect our money if we face big loss and we cannot predict the direction of the market or the market reverse on us and we cannot know what can we do to protect our ******* from loss floating and face call margin without making hedge it constant our loss tell find good way to exit it up or down
    both are essential. even individuals without a nice income management could make money out of this market when the system is excellent.
    some people out of this forum actually show that they are able to turn $200 in to $1,200 within 3 months however without a excellent system this kind of result should never be achieved.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge good way to protect our money if we face big loss and we cannot predict the direction of the market or the market reverse on us and we cannot know what can we do to protect our ******* from loss floating and face call margin without making hedge it constant our loss tell find good way to exit it up or down

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i really wish an expect can put me through about the HEDGING because i don't really know much about the HEDGING thats why i really make use of the stop lose and i think the stop lose is the very best way to exit a trade be it good or bad so i will advise all traders to make use of stop lose its very useful and profitable

Senior Member plankton is an unknown quantity at this point plankton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be better kta using stop-loss of the hedge, but some traders prefer to do hedging, and out at forek signal indicates reverse direction, as a beginner I have not been able to hedge, it would be better if I use a stop loss order to avoid the risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 194 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)