+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 803 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 735 785 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    In anything you do you should always pray for good luck to succede in it and forex is no exception.However ypuneed to know and understand forex so that luck becomes something like a spice to make your success very sweet

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we need much luck, but always on Forex and conciliation of God .. succeed until all transactions
    I see that 50% luck and 50% knowledge and experience of this from my point of view because we are entering a lot based on the foundations and fail to deal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Shops in the Forex. But used feature luck when I go to the trading cash and I'm not aware of the price of money and I care about the loss or profit, but sometimes I think that luck Reckon in favor of the trading platform you have chosen me. Forex Trading For me, probably do not need to luck but to thinking and analysis going on in the fall and the rise of the graph.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that luck does not guide a trader to victory in forex trading, i have tried to trade forex in that manner but i see that it is not going to work, i was having many losses in my trades.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is very best in trading but I think your own experience and practice are very important because in forex trading you can,t depend on luck. your experience and practice will grow your trading but your luck may be opposite to your trading.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    मेरे लिए वास्तव में अपनी किस्मत नाटक नहीं बल्कि मुद्रा में यह हम पर निर्भर करता मुद्रा में अपने कौशल के व्यापारियों/उसकी सहमति थी । यदि कोई भाग्य नाटक फिर क्यों पेश आ रही अधिकांश नौसीखीया मुद्रा में हानि हुई । वैसे, यह सौभाग्य की मदद कर सकती एक या दो-चार बार लेकिन मुद्रा बिना अपने ज्ञान करना संभव नहीं मुद्रा में लंबे समय तक जीवित रहना ।

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha hamne luck par depend nai reahana chaiye kyuki luck ka koi bharosa nai ha . luck aaj hai to kal nai hai. par aap apne analysis pe bharosa kar sakte hai jo ki apne ko acha profit de sakta hai luck ke comparison me

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro dont you think we might need that little bit of luck at 1st to boost our confidence as a new bie.....because as a mewbie 1st thing is that you require some motivation and you only get motivated when you get profit

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro you need brains in forex with luck you might able to do some profits but without analysis no chance of making profits ....so learn as much as you can

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that. ye should not depend on luck. in Forex you need knowledge and experiences more then luck. if you are hard worker you can create your own luck. but this is true that sometimes luckily you may save of wrong position. but that's not mean you depend on luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 803 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 735 785 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)