+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 803 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 745 795 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck ki jarurat us wakt jyda padti hai jab aap gambeling kar rahe ho.
    forex main luck ki jagah experienc kaam aata hai or analysis karne ka traikha. agar aapko forex main achi knowledge hai to aap forex main apna luck bana sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main to hame stop loss hi use karna chahiye.
    es se loss kam hota hai or money management bi bana rahta hai. or money management forex ka sab se important tool hai.
    hame hamara luck bi ni bahca sakta agar ham tik tarike se trade ni karege to.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need luck, but unfortunately the goddess Fortuna is not always with me ... then I thought if I was always dependent on luck, when I will go ahead and be successful?

all need luck but hard work and always do the best is better than relying fate on luck

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but do not get your hopes up on luck,

use mind and thought to do our best, we just think luck is another factor that could save us, not always given luck every time because if we expect too much luck then we will not grow and always blamed fate

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true that you say, we must be patient and hard work to get success as we want, we must forget the luck factor so we can focus and not expect luck always help in every transaction, we may hope that we could get lucky but do not rely on luck because this will make our analysis becomes chancy without a strong base

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex market you need good knowledge and experience. If you are very good in forex market then you can profit. When you trade safe and perfect then you can take good pips. But when you start gambling and you take many risk then you need some good luck. Luck is not every think but some time you need luck.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm agree with you. although some traders believes in luck it doesn't mean you have to believe it too. luck is invisible, it's similar with hope and wishing. As a logical human being, then we must depend completely on logical analysis too on forex. only by that you can gain more that luck.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    I do not impoverishment hazard in the forex at all, but I requirement a macro have in specialized analysis and the essential expertise in the exercise on the represent so you can earn
    well it is very hard to understand what you saying maybe hard English so I hope you make it simple in future. but yes we need some skills really to make it profitable and luck should be a part but luck is all the trading.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not impoverishment hazard in the forex at all, but I requirement a macro have in specialized analysis and the essential expertise in the exercise on the represent so you can earn

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    depending on luck is not a sign of good trader.if you do tech analyses properly and trade,you will get profit and luck will automatically follow you.so luck is also a factor needed but depending only on that is not good.
    i am not agree with you because the good trader have to make the prospect of the luck before the fundamental analysis ,we have to know that the technical analysis is just analysis the chance and it is all about the luck moving average is trading on the luck MACD is trading on luck stochastic is trading on luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 803 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 745 795 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)