+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 395 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I observed personally that Technical analysis pay the vital role in the Forex market. A trader how know and have the ability to understand the Analysis he can earn the good profit from the market. Every man should first get the education and after this enter in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hasanman is an unknown quantity at this point Hasanman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis i b'lieve is the cream of the forex trading. without it it would be very hard to trade imaging scalping using fundamental analysis. its almost if not impossible n technical analysis in a way encompass all the fundamentals there are n thus a sure method to trade.. happy trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasanman For This Useful Post:

yudijoni (2013-01-10)

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oemata View Post
    I hope that EUR/USD today will be sell. At price 1.3045 - 1.3075. Set SL 1.3095 and TP 1.3025. Hoped that this information will help me and you. I use the same prediction. Sure
    very best strategies for Beginners is to control trading risk controlling emotions very good for open positions to be successful in forex for discipline and a control analysis the movement high risk money management

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    what is the best gift if I give a good signal in trading? Technical analysis is greatly needed in trading, and the basis of all that technical analysis is a candle, if the candle is turned with an indicator that there is a possibility that once accurate

Senior Member measif is on a distinguished road measif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often today's weather can be forecast by looking at yesterday's atmospheric data but occasionally (frequently?) the forecast is wrong.
    Similarly, chart patterns often but not always indicate future price movements.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    chances are it can be touched friends, with the state of the market looks very strong show bearis position, i see the state of it until now.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope that EUR/USD today will be sell. At price 1.3045 - 1.3075. Set SL 1.3095 and TP 1.3025. Hoped that this information will help me and you. I use the same prediction. Sure

Senior Member bibh is an unknown quantity at this point bibh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by am holic View Post
    Some indicators are commonly used:
    Broadly speaking there are three types of indicators are:
    1. Price Momentum Indicator (Oscillator): This type of indicator is used to identify overbought or oversold situations. Momentum indicators are also used to see whether a trend will continue or fizzle.
    Examples of indicators:
    - Stochastic Oscillator
    - Relative Strength Index (RSI)
    - CommodityChannel Index (CCI)

2. Trend Following Indicator: This indicator is used to identify the beginning and end of a trend or when a trend will change so as to know when the best time to open and close positions.
    Examples of indicators:
    - Moving Average (MA)
    - Moving Average Convergence - Divergence (MACD)
    - Movements Directional Index (DMI)
    - Parabolic SAR

3. Volatility Indicator: This indicator is used to look at the views of market power price fluctuations within a certain time period. The market is said to have a high volatility if the prices going up and down movements are sharp or highly volatile where there is a big difference between the highest and lowest prices.
    Examples of indicators: - Bollinger Bands
    good information, but actually if we want to make technical analysis, we can do it without any indicator above. we can use trendline, fibonacy, candlestick, chart pattern and many more

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use foul analysis, but I do not mortal to refrain the programme, when I was trading. I vindicatory demand to modify a less, when there is information, the indicator module incline to wait clouded and spend a lot of faux signals. What I do is move until the indicators agreed with the tidings resign. I do not hold that upon the discharge of intelligence, subject analysis gift not be effective.

Junior Member am holic is an unknown quantity at this point am holic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some indicators are commonly used:
    Broadly speaking there are three types of indicators are:
    1. Price Momentum Indicator (Oscillator): This type of indicator is used to identify overbought or oversold situations. Momentum indicators are also used to see whether a trend will continue or fizzle.
    Examples of indicators:
    - Stochastic Oscillator
    - Relative Strength Index (RSI)
    - CommodityChannel Index (CCI)

2. Trend Following Indicator: This indicator is used to identify the beginning and end of a trend or when a trend will change so as to know when the best time to open and close positions.
    Examples of indicators:
    - Moving Average (MA)
    - Moving Average Convergence - Divergence (MACD)
    - Movements Directional Index (DMI)
    - Parabolic SAR

3. Volatility Indicator: This indicator is used to look at the views of market power price fluctuations within a certain time period. The market is said to have a high volatility if the prices going up and down movements are sharp or highly volatile where there is a big difference between the highest and lowest prices.
    Examples of indicators: - Bollinger Bands

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 395 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)