+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 395 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis humen market ki true trend ke sath sath good entry find karne me bhi help karta hai aur bina technical analysis kiye humen trades ko open nahi karna chahiye, aur agar aapko technical analysis karne ki knowledge nahi hai to aapko learn karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mohamed said is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed said's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think EURO USD will get direction from EU Summit . Because now it is Make or Break time for european countries to end there debt crisis .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we need to understand that technical analysis and also fundamental analysis both are important in forex trading and for that we need to learn both, we can get economy calender at our mt5 or instaforex website.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jab hum es kam mai new hote hai hume technical analysis ko dekh kar trde karni chahi aa fer hum es kam mai achi tra se trade kar sakte hai lekin jab hum es kam mai ek perfect trade ban jate hai fer hum khud v kise v pairs ki technical analysis bana sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    is tara forex trading ke business mi fundamental analysis ki bari he importance ha , isi tara technical analysis bhi forex trading ke business mi bohat he important part ada kerty hien.

Senior Member sultankhan is an unknown quantity at this point sultankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mjhe itna pta tu nhi he likn forexme hamen ager new trick use krni he tu pehle ham demo pr use kran take ham demo pr thk se smjhe sakhen real pr hamen loss bhi h skahta he is lye hamen chiye k ham trading ko thk se smjhe k sth kam kren tu acha he

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for exemple technical analyze make The market continues to show signs of strength following the break above 1.4415 Resistance and close at 1.4433, Therefore it will be turned to a minor Support. In such case, stronger rise should be seen towards 1.4535 Resistance for confirmation, Moreover the trend is still above 50% Fibonacci retracement level.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have apply this technical analyse on the The EUR/USD's subsequent sharp fall suggests that decline from 1.4430 and close at 1.4189. On the downside this week should break level of 1.4100 as a major Support, Therefore, EUR/USD should be resuming the set of impulsive fall to 1.4040 as first target and continue towards 1.3980, so keep working on it.

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the technical analyse i think it what we see using stratigie and reading news i guess and can anybody help us explain more please thanks

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

hello my friends i want to ask you if there are stratigie of 1 minut but with good profit please give it to us to help me because i'm scare loose

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good morning to you dear and i am thankful to you for this post and for technical analysis the post you share is really helpful for the other members of the forex forum and they can learn from this link.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 395 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)