+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 292 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2917

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right i also think this thread is one of the best thread. It is very good thread to follow trader. Most trader face bad time. When trader face bad time they should spend some relax time because they can set there mind and start with new energy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately this is what most commercial sulfur so the only thing not to regret what you do should always be careful in the Forex and know the proper methods of trading the pair as they must work and finally bring back the good methods of very large profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you play bad trade in forex trading then leave it and don,t loose your temperament, be relax and watching the market movement even though it will come back and your bad trade will become a good trade.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading market we play bad trade then don,t be loosing our confidence and look forward to analysis our self that where we are playing wrong and try to adjust our trading with market trend.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Traders enter trading with an urge to make profit. For most traders, the inspiration derives from a trader who has performed exuberantly well and who has tapped market at the right time. Interviews from renowned traders inculcate the spirit and thought in the minds of the audience and they endeavor to follow these expert traders. Perhaps most traders fail to notice how the expert traders gradually minimize loss. After all one gets to know it during the course of trading sessions.

Sometime it so happens that a newbie happens to experience a favorable trading on the row and with that in mind he continues his journey. One day that turns his trading upside down will make him highly disappointed. Thats the time when drastic decisions are taken. Since he has not seen loss so far, he would have thought that he is on the right track. A depression in the market is capable of showing you an adverse effect. Perhaps a newbie will never be convinced with this fact. He will continue to trade with the minimum hope that he is left with; the hope that he can earn back everything that is lost.
    main jab dekhta houn k ajj market mere haq main nahi ha to phr main us din forex trading main enter he nahi hota houn kiooun k mugh ko pata ha k es se mugh ko loss he ho sakta ha esi liye main forex start nahi karta us din ye sab mugh ko mere experince se he pata chalta

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maryosa View Post
    Ah true, this happen to me when I start trading with real money immediately. I make profit and then when I make loss I face depression. I have no hope to make money back. But from this forum I learn that we can make loss and make profit from forex and even recover all loss of money if strategy is good.
    Jb loss hota hy tu hmara confidence level low ho jata hy aur yahi bat mind main ati hy k shyad ye loss recover he nahi ho ga but hum ye bhol jaty hen k hum ny profit b tu bnaya tha na, loss k bad jldi sy usko recover nahi krna chahye bl k kisi proper signal ka wait kr lyna chahye.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all traders ever experienced bad time in trading, they made mistakes which caused some losses.
    It is normal thing if you are discipline to trade and you always used good risk management because your
    trading will be safe although you ever experienced losses.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Traders enter trading with an urge to make profit. For most traders, the inspiration derives from a trader who has performed exuberantly well and who has tapped market at the right time. Interviews from renowned traders inculcate the spirit and thought in the minds of the audience and they endeavor to follow these expert traders. Perhaps most traders fail to notice how the expert traders gradually minimize loss. After all one gets to know it during the course of trading sessions.

Sometime it so happens that a newbie happens to experience a favorable trading on the row and with that in mind he continues his journey. One day that turns his trading upside down will make him highly disappointed. Thats the time when drastic decisions are taken. Since he has not seen loss so far, he would have thought that he is on the right track. A depression in the market is capable of showing you an adverse effect. Perhaps a newbie will never be convinced with this fact. He will continue to trade with the minimum hope that he is left with; the hope that he can earn back everything that is lost.
    Ah true, this happen to me when I start trading with real money immediately. I make profit and then when I make loss I face depression. I have no hope to make money back. But from this forum I learn that we can make loss and make profit from forex and even recover all loss of money if strategy is good.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर हमेशा अस्थिर बाजार में नुकसान रोकने के सेट क्योंकि अस्थिर बाजार में किसी भी समय की प्रवृत्ति को उल्टा कर सकते हैं. तो बंद उड़ाने से अपने खाते की रक्षा आप नुकसान रोकने के सेट चाहिए

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    good thread i think that useful for all the trader i think that the inspiration and the hope are needed for the trader who want to success because this tow are the reason for steal trade and we should never lost it we i think that the trade with minimum risk or min lot size is the good lsolution for this problem and this garnt to us the profit and the emotion at same time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 292 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)