+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 292 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2917

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is always two possibility the market will move up or down.so when we use for-example moving average and we have placed a buy and suddenly some news came out and the moving average turns to bearish.so most of the traders dont want to accept that they were wrong or market change his decision.they wil wait and hope it to turn back.now the question is why dont you just close your buy position and open a sell position.since the charts and indicators telling you to sell now .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may hard to decide during a bad trade for newbies or those traders who are greedy. This will lead to a complicated situation. Generally, if market trends are moving downwards you have no otherwise but not to open a new position, lest you get a loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that in forex trading we can not avoid loss and profit and loss both are part and parcel of this business but what we need is to reduce the ratio of loss and increase the ratio of profit only then we can be called as the successful traders. For example in one day if we manage to earn $20 in 4 positions and on the other hand we lose $7 in 3 positions then it means we are still getting net profit of $13 in one day.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMinHo View Post
    Haha , all traders always feel fun after they made profit from forex markey friend . And we should know that we can not avoid the loss . The loss just let us see our problems and fix it better only . So we should not worry about that .
    in forex trading, profit and loss is normal. we can not avoid the loss, because we can not set the market, we ought to follow the market. we can only reduce the rate of loss becomes smaller.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    I think all people will look at the opportunity in forex first then they feel fun or not after they did that. Usually, traders will feel fun when they got profits in forex market. That feeling which happened to me too but I don't feel upset when my planning is not working well.
    Haha , all traders always feel fun after they made profit from forex markey friend . And we should know that we can not avoid the loss . The loss just let us see our problems and fix it better only . So we should not worry about that .

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all people will look at the opportunity in forex first then they feel fun or not after they did that. Usually, traders will feel fun when they got profits in forex market. That feeling which happened to me too but I don't feel upset when my planning is not working well.

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera jab bhi koi badad loss hota hai ya mujhe lagta hai ki me market ko nahi samjh pa raha hon , me thode time ke liye market se duur hi ho jata hon aur koshish karta hon ki jab market smajh me aaye uske baad hi trading chaalu karu
    forex trading me jab market smajh se duur ho to traders ko khud pe kabu rakhna chhaiye aur ache time ka intezar karna chahaiye

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb loss hota hy tu hmara confidence level low ho jata hy aur yahi bat mind main ati hy k shyad ye loss recover he nahi ho ga but hum ye bhol jaty hen k hum ny profit b tu bnaya tha na, loss k bad jldi sy usko recover nahi krna chahye bl k kisi proper signal ka wait kr lyna chahye.

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    When we experienced bad condition in trading, so there are something that we can do. We can stop for awhile from trading
    and reviewed what made us trade badly and then we can make it better or maybe we should spend time to relax first.
    forex me bure waqt se nikalna har trader ke bas ki baat nahi hoti aur acha trader wahi kehlata hai jo ki bure waqt me bhi achi trading karta hai aur apna loss nahi hone deta
    mujhe jab bhi market smajh me nahi aata ya kisi tarah ki confusion hoti hai me market me trading hi nahi karta aur jab tak market shant nahi ho jata me market se duur rehta hon..bas usse analyse karta hon lekin usme koi bhi trade nahi karta

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    laykin experience bhi to tab hi aeyga jab hum real may trading karaingay. agar hum sideline per reh ker bas charts ko daykhtay rahain gay to bhi to kuch nae haasil hoga, keuonkay trading may experience hi real count hota hay achi trading kay liay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 292 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)