+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 418 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Is stoploss is mandatory in every trade??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   23:14
    Best answer #1

nahi stop loss ka use Humko Sirf ussi trade mein karna chahiye jis mein hum sure nahi hote hai ki Hame profit ho sakta hai aur jo trade galti se open ho jati hai usne Bhi Hum stop loss ka use kar sakte hain theek hai agar profit no loss ho to Hame Jyada loss Na Ho Magar Jisne Hame pakka Bharosa Hota Hai Ki is mein humko profit Hoga Padme Hum Ko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2018-01-12   16:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app ko lagggy k market na app k agniast lazmi annna hai tuo p[hir app laaga sakte stoploss app ko tabb lzmi lagan chaiyie jabb app ki trade k durann koi news anni ho tab app lzmi lagay..

2018-01-12   19:40
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

stop loss ka use tabhi karna chahiye Agar aapko lagta hai ki aap ne Jo trade open kari hai usse aapko loss ho sakta hai agar aapko lagta hai ki nahi mujhe lost nahi hoga aap ko pura bharosa hai apne andar toh aapko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #4

nahin, har vyaapaar mein stop los kee koee zaroorat nahin hai, main aapako haani upakaran band karane kee siphaarish karata hoon yadi aap adhik jokhim ke maamale mein hain
    baajaar ka anumaan lagaane mein asamarth hone par aapako stop los tol se surakshit poonjee ko dhoya ja raha hai

2018-01-12   18:39
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

bhai jan hum ko stop loss to hir trade pr lgana chaye hum k stop loss lgany sy he hmara accoun big loss sy save rah skta hai is luy k market ka kosh pta nhi chalta kbi kbi 1 mint man atni moving kr jati hai k hmara account wash bhi ho skta hai

2018-01-18   12:41
    Best answer #6

nahin, mujhe nahin lagata ki har vyaapaar mein stop los tool kee koee aavashyakata nahin hai, lekin jab aapake khilaaph pooree tarah se rujhaan chal raha hai
    to aapako apanee poonjee kee suraksha ke lie stop los tool ka upayog karana hoga yadi aapane aisa nahin kiya hai to aapako dhoya jaana chaahie

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not too and I rarely use stop loss for my trades it all depends on the conditions and situation, and because I am a scalper and I do not really need it ... hedging is better than that then we still have a chance to turn the loss into profit .. so we can not blame or judge the merchants who use or do not stop the wrong losses and because they have different reasons for it and then they can trade well and Everyday, hundreds of Forex traders blame themselves for being too naive and trading .. Some traders believe that if they do not trade with stop loss, the price will ... Stop loss order is a protection mechanism for your trading account. No trade is 100% sure to win. With a stop loss command already specified for each trade, it ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Stop loss is mandatory in any foreign exchange trading especially if you are a newbie. But I think it's not always like that, it all depends on your strategy. Like the strategy I use in trading, I do not use stop loss after I use the right lot size. But beginners should always use stop loss. and Some traders believe that if they do not trade with stop loss, the price will eventually return to their point of entry. But it is difficult to maintain your position with more than 500 pips loss. And when will return to take profit. So, whatever our financial condition, stop loss is needed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoop loss ka hona lazmi ha forex trading main stop loss zarori hai kyun ka agher app nain trade open kar di ager markeet app kai khilaf chalee ghi to app ka count bbhee wash ho sakta hai astop laoss sa app ka acount wash honain sa bach jai ghalihaza stop loss zarori hai

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sattar087 For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the loss will stop hitting trades, it also reduces losses. This is where stop loss is used to minimize all the victim actors into account at any time. Some agents are always waiting for profit. But you do not take damage. You must always remember the profit and loss accounts, and they should always get injured at this level, that we can lose. I believe that you do not want to take my money. and This is not an amateur merchant, does not accept the fact that job loss is part of the negotiations, and this is even the best trader in the world. Professional traders are happy to bear small trade losses, unlike endangering transactions without cessation of protection and seeing small losers become losers, hoping that the market will turn around so they can prove them right.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think stoploss is not completely mandatory for every trader we can use when we fill that we did not want to make any trades at this time you can use this option to reduce the risk of facing a loss in forex.

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss ko istmal krna bhut zrory hy r jo stop loss ko isytmal ni krty wo log tread me kamyab ni ho sakty q k jo log stop loss ko istmal krty han un ko markeet ka pta hota r jo as ko istmal ni krty un ko pta ni hota

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-26)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders believe that if they do not trade with stop loss, the price will eventually return to their point of entry. But using stop loss is always a better option. Minimizing losses is needed if someone wants to make a profit and stop losing is one of the best tools to do it. and Get very low, High Promote - can also be a trick of great Vantage trading deals. This phrase describes the basics of Vantage Trade trade, so you really have to force yourself to keep thinking about it. Sometimes we can use challenging lessons as a memory trick.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders every day do not like to use stop loss during their trade thinking that the market can recover soon but sometimes market movements contrary to espect traders then face huge losses. Then they prefer that stop loss is very useful for big losses and you can secure your trades from big losses and make a profit. If you will avoid using stop loss then it can face big losses in trading. and in my opinion if we tend to set stop loss for our trade then it makes sense to build here reasonable money but if we tend not to set it then there is no shortage we want to animal disease our money well and want to search in forex market only at that point once the forex market trends are clear and making cash is the simplest way.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They charge a minimum amount of brokers from their customers, and in return allow them to trade on their own. This is because of competition between brokers that a number of facilities have appeared in it. Methods of facilitation by forex trading platform Opinion analysis and expert on market trends is common. and Make stop loss in forex trading is not required for traders, but for that it is important for a trader. I have experience about this case, when I will become a trader (newbie) I have great expectations for my opening position, I do not set stop loss, and really open my position wrong, or against the trend and then, I suffered a huge loss. It is important to set a stop loss to minimize losses if the current price goes against the prediction. The market can not be predicted at all by the software or anyone else.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, stop loss is not mandatory but if a trader uses stop loss then we can be safe from big losses and some traders think that it is necessary to stop losses but traders do not think so. And some traders also get huge profits without stop loss but if someone does not want to take risks then it is good to stop losses. and I think forex is a good moneymaking business. yes its mandotary .. without sl .. the danger to trade. cause .. the market is very volatile .. and we are not risking our money like this. eg .. if we take a sell order and set tp with 30pips .. and the market changes .. so what we do .. wait for the market to change the sides again. or just fix the level to exit. so we can not blame or judge the merchants who use or do not stop the wrong losses and because they have different reasons for it and then they can trade well. be careful ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 418 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)