+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 399 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Only you can control your behaviour.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear really true. we , the traders only can control our emotions or behavior which is more necessary in doing trade. so we have to do sufficient practice to handle this important co-factors. thank you.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-07-07)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko hamesha he control me rehkar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader jetna market me patience aur discipline se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se analysis karke he market me kaam karna chahiye because woi uske liye acha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear yes that is absolutely true. u can get advice from so and so webgurus and "forex masters", but you need to know that implementing them is the key. not going for greed and not making newbie mistakes is the key to succeed.,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ne bilkul theek kaha.forex trading market me sirf or sirf trader hi apne behaviour aur emotions par qaboo pa sakta hai aur koi be nahi kyun ke ye sab insaan ke apne bs me hoota hai.forex aik risky business he.yahan profit or loss hota rehta he.best trader wohi he Jo apne behavior or emotions ko control mien rakhe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aik business he es min agar hum business k toor pe work karin tu hum kafi bari earning kar sakte hin aik sab se bari eham wajah ye hoti he k hum apne emotions pe qaboo na rakh sakin hum es karobar min deikhte hin k loss aur profit dono hi mojod hin aur hum greed aur fear k hathon yahan pe loss kar jate hin loss ko control karne k lei humin behavior ko bhi trained karna chahye phir emotions ko control kar k work karin tu aik proper tareeqe se work karin tu bari earning bhi kar sakte hin.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Hmm very good .. control on your emotions is the basic part of for trading.... it is very important for the good business...If have good skill in Forex trading so that I can win, But that was you think there is one more thing to stain in Forex trading market and is your behavior, And who can control that I think they should survive with their skill. Thank you so much friends for sharing your knowledge with others...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-02)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You tend to be right in writing right now as a professional trader not to lose more control than themselves after defeat and also consider the problem to be normal, but for some other parts that are too painful for the beginner. and so my husband and I think every case trader behaves as a professional trader. Lost time comes for us. and Forex is the biggest trading center in asia..It can often be dangerous, no need to keep dangerous in any case. Let's pack and trade packages for a while only, one or all coins. Lack of experience of people he will consult the coolest moments of your business. People are used to check other currency time moves, because Web applications, in fact, this is the beginning. There is no doubt that the facts, especially the damage outside the reseller are independent and not deleted, so until they have to make a difference, but they become very irritating for beginners.

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes apne begavior ko humesah control karke rakhna chahiy jayda jaldibasi nhi karna chahiy yadi hum jaldbasi karenge to hum apna sab kuch loss kar denge forex to aisa bussisness poore din me ek chhoti se galtie apko poora loss karwa sakti hai

Member jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,442 Times in 764 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is difficult to control when you are trading in forex and yes only we can control our emotions and have to see that what actions can be taken for the betterment of our results and for that just concentrate and work more and more in trading and learn well and implement the learnings into trading that you have gained throughout

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmy17 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), fxearner (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (2)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Aap khud hi hai jo Apne behaviour ko control kar sakte hain sabse important Jo Hai Woh Hai greed aap ko Apne greed par control karna hoga Agar control nahi karenge toh aapka account wash ho sakta hai.Hard work ko Kabhi Mat chorein. Yeh bahut zaroori hai aapki daily routine main aapko work karna chahiye.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-30), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), Nirzana (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-06-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 399 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)