+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 391 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 3909

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Banned sundar is on a distinguished road sundar's Avatar
    Thanks
    don't be too fast on trading its hard to understand the market movements so take it easy and trade slow by slow make profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hifsaqurashi is an unknown quantity at this point hifsaqurashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am a beginner of these learning and i agree to all of these terms and i think we should be happy on doing slow trading.and that make ourselves perfect in business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes always work good to make good thing in this market so try to make much good money in this way so we know the good thing in the market let we have some more good profit in this world to have some more good aspect
    People meet with people but heart meets with few people........

Senior Member wickybaba is on a distinguished road wickybaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello believe that trading slow and cautiously certainly brings a lower risk to your account, because we can win fast in this market, but we can also lose fast then negotiate calmly avoiding losing fast. I think, if we do trade with the slow but purposeful and orderly, in my opinion, it was very good because we can benefit

Senior Member soulreturn is an unknown quantity at this point soulreturn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree. no need to rush. slow but bring profit. it is important to me. fast but if I can bring in huge profits voted for it.

Senior Member malik562 is an unknown quantity at this point malik562's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is good site for me indian forex is not slow its so good i think forex learning is so good for me also trader...i like forex trading....i think forex is almost good learning site for me...

Senior Member zaidsubhani103 is an unknown quantity at this point zaidsubhani103's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,friend i am agrred with you.slow trading will bring profit but not big profit and little loss.but if you have experience then you cannot do slow trade because when you do you feel bored therefore those people that have experience always do big trade and get big profit or big loss.

Senior Member forsideint is an unknown quantity at this point forsideint's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are determined to money your business is still a business, which was established full trust and business, but the absolute concentration can build a website that can generate trade business class city status, primarily, is a tendency to use the ATM.

Banned mfaisals123 is on a distinguished road mfaisals123's Avatar
    Thanks
    han g fast treading ma dimakh kam nhe karta jali or ham ahista ma sakon sy soch samjh ky jwb dy sakty ha...or treading ka slow wala trika he sb sy asan ha or jb ap ky dimakh ma jwb a jay to phr treading ma apni sapeed taz kar low......

Banned iqbaljadi is an unknown quantity at this point iqbaljadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading mein mere khayal say kamyab trader wohi kaha ja sakta hain jo slowly trade karta hain. is business mein nihayaat or sokoon say hi kaam karna parta hian. ziyda jald baazi aap ko loss mein daal sakti hain. isliye aap slow tradeing kary wohi best or kamyab tareeqa hain.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iqbaljadi For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), ntn (2019-09-04), samia93 (2017-12-03), sattar087 (2018-04-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 391 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)