+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 391 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3909

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by the forex trade you can make life easy from the other business i think forex is the best way for make life easy by the forex trade now most of the people want this i think forex it the best and easy to make life easy by the forex trade you will be make life easy and i think you can chose it happily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned obmibfe is an unknown quantity at this point obmibfe's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am here in this market because i do not see any fake things in this market and i see this now many people are get their success in forex so if i join here and do hard work in forex so i can earn more money from forex and i,m a student and want to make some money fro the purpose of enjoy life more.then i hear about this business and join it.i,m work here as a part time and i,m very happy because i,m earning good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alibaba2 is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am happy in slow profit and also be happy with slow trading . i and my friends also be happy with this type of trading..............

Senior Member bharotikundar is an unknown quantity at this point bharotikundar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree. No pasteurization to dr. ****ual but change clear. It is serious to me. accelerated but if I can channelize in Brobdingnagian profits voted for it.

Senior Member angri bird is an unknown quantity at this point angri bird's Avatar
    Thanks
    please trade me less slow, but I enjoy the long-term trade, with a long-term trade we can always follow the rules of trade even MM would be in place, but if trade is slow it is also very good to avoid themselves from destruction, and therefore we must trade with patience and perseverance.

Senior Member antacid is an unknown quantity at this point antacid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! Along these lines is stanch we be supposed to induce gain profit with time-consuming trading but certain relations can not understand and they wish for to make fast trading and in this way they loss our money. The to begin with advise to hit is with the purpose of make not employ your emotion in with the purpose of Forex. But certain crazy relations duck with the purpose of and bear the loss.

Senior Member marvelzoom is an unknown quantity at this point marvelzoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maza hi slow trading ka ata hai ,fast trading to wo log karte hai jin ko lalach ho ke ab hum ne is se jitni earning karni hai utni earning kar le.forex ik big systum hai or is systum me hum happy bi hai or khush bi,forex is great business,

Senior Member saif130 is an unknown quantity at this point saif130's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is really a tricky and risky manipulate.by moderator trading the merchandiser can do trading for overnight minute and can garner profits from age long measure.i cogitate that for getting success in trading.forbearance is real very eventful.if a trader trades with patience then he can garner money from trading easily.

Banned erum is an unknown quantity at this point erum's Avatar
    Thanks
    formula is quite true to happy with slow trading because if we trade without greed then we will always be successful in trading to earn consistent profit in forex market because slow and steady always wins the race and happy to start slow trading bcz it is very good for me and i am earn not to much big earn very little but my account is save for wash and i am getting some profit which is very useful for me and good for my trading.............

Banned Muhammad Azhar Rouf is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Azhar Rouf's Avatar
    Thanks

Jee haan mai to bohat khuch hoon

Main to bohat khuch hoon slow trading k sath q k mai abhi new hoon is liye slow trading new persons k liye bohat mufeed hai aur experts k liye to fast trading hi sahi ho ge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 391 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)