+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 216 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member xlmzx is an unknown quantity at this point xlmzx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

no plan Although we are know that Forex business is most great difficult and risky business of our world .So there any body do not gained make profit easy way and it is not possible but that's for you need much idea,knowledge and experience for trade in the Forex.So of course you must learn about the Forex trade ....

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghoxahf is an unknown quantity at this point ghoxahf's Avatar
    Thanks
    "In its actual trading account I loss when I alternate plan, I will cut its position I switch its actual trading account can earn money with their trading, and I will be double me a lot in the account.
    i thin you have to stick on your rules and always follow them"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zxgogV is an unknown quantity at this point zxgogV's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

yes i always have an alternative plan with me in case my strategy goes wrong and i find it very helpful for me as by having a plan b i control my loss to some extent and sometimes plan b converts your losses to profits so every one should have an alternative plan in your mind

"

Senior Member zidaa is an unknown quantity at this point zidaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    "I actually never had a backup plan, because I always use stop losses, if stoploss I touched, it means I was wrong analysis. thats it
    I am not going to make a new order in a hurry. I will do a re-analysis before seeking more entry positions have a high probability of profit "

Senior Member zoxak is an unknown quantity at this point zoxak's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

plan yet because till now i am doing well in forex trade , and if there comes such lose i do not care because it is the part of business i just need to update it, and it is the best way for me that i do not need to spend the time for learning something

"

Senior Member xsday is an unknown quantity at this point xsday's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I dont have a good plan b when anything or if anything goes wrong you have to make sure that you know what to do next a good forex trader is the one that does have first and second trading plans to help you grow well and you can trade with well

"

Senior Member zxiny is an unknown quantity at this point zxiny's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

It is good plan for future in forex trading to achieve consistent profit that In the future I am going to establish a good famous broker accordingly and we all know earn money is so simple in forex but survive is so much harder with i dont have too many targets of future plans i just wants to makes money to put them in good use for my families's sake in fact besides i want to become a very good fund manager in future

"

Senior Member amrz is an unknown quantity at this point amrz's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

without planing,i never do trading because it is really very tough work.so i always use stop loss and take profit in my trades.in this way i save my all capital from big loss.instead of this i always trade with low lot size.it also saves me from big loss.these are my working plans in this business and i must say that loss and profits are the part of business and by using experience a trader can make money easily..

"

Senior Member zxgV is an unknown quantity at this point zxgV's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I always have an Plan B or an alternative plan for Forex trading business. This is because anything can happen in Forex trading and make us have loss. Stop loss is the best plan to control Fx losses.

"

Senior Member cxiola is an unknown quantity at this point cxiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Yes in forex market, I always have a plan and till now my trading strategy or plan working, i can earn money with my trading strategy so till now i dont have any alternative plan to give my trade in forex live account. but if i need any time then i have to practice in demo account to make another trading strategy.

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 216 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)