+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Best think to learn forex experience or study?

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader should first learn how to trade the forex market first and also try to demo trade the forex market for him or her to get how to trade the real.trader can get their experience from demo account if they did not want to lose all they have to get experience in real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wajid4x is an unknown quantity at this point wajid4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehlay is kam me study karni hoti hai aur bad me is km me agay say agay jana hota hai apnay experience ko barhana hai to lazmi ho jata hai k humaray pas kuch acha karnay k lye ho aur humaray pas behter andaz me he her kam karnay k lye ho so aesay he sub kuch hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sajakhan is an unknown quantity at this point sajakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear i think both are important kiun k hum forex me jab hi expert ho sakte hain jab humare pass acha experience plus knowledge ho so meri tu ye hi advice hai k agar ap successful trader banna chahte hain tu ap ko forex me perfect banna pare ga.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee haa agr trading karke kamayab hona hai to ham trader ko yaha par trading karne se pahele market ki learning karke acche trading karne ki experience ko haisl karna chaiye take traded me hame koi problem face na karna pare .

Banned fankora is an unknown quantity at this point fankora's Avatar
    Thanks
    .i think that forex is very good business for all who wants to makes profit from it, and we should have to learn more about the forex and also we should have to get experience from froex, so for learning forex is better and gaining experience is also best thing, both are important means learn and experience.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best think to learn forex experience or study. I think learn forex experience is most beneficial thing for forex trading and study is two much best for forex trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One has to start Forex learning first, It is through learning that they ca get a comprehensive experience in Forex. Without learning in this business, A trader is already doom.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both are important for traders . All traders first need study then he/she have to gain experience by applying study . If any trader want to earn huge money from this business then study and experience is too important . Experience is truly very tough to gain and that need long time . Demo is best way to gain experience for new traders .

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view the the getting experiences about the forex trading market is the most important instead of just studying the forex market and the only experiences traders earn the profit.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex me trader ess business me achhe se study kiye hogi to wo yaha experience bana sakte hai aur experience achhi katne ke liye trader ko practice bhi karni hogi kyunki trader practice sr hi kuch bhi kar sakte hai isliye ess ko jitna jada lrean karte hai utna hi experience kar sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)