+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 921 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Senior Member galesong is an unknown quantity at this point galesong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pentkor View Post
    indeed in every business must have profit and loss, and it is true that when you have more experience of trading, then trading skills you will be better and would be more profit you get. surely then you will be proud of this forex business, because I also feel the same way about you.
    it's true, I suppose, it is part of the trade, a part of every business, most importantly, we must strive to be better, success depends on the knowledge, skills and abilities, certainly, this is a great business, and is very proud ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Wli Salah is an unknown quantity at this point Wli Salah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm proud to be a trader ..
    this business gives me opportunity to change my life ..
    I have prepare my trading skill to get succeed and earn consistent profits on forex ..I want to make career and achieve financial freedom on forex
    have a nice day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rocks123 is an unknown quantity at this point rocks123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje lagta hai ki jab tak muje yeh business main se success nahi mill jata tab tak main proud nahi feel kar sakta.uske pahle hume lot of time spend karna padega aur hard work karenge tabhi isme se profit le sakte hai.yeh business main lot of risk involved hai jaha pe lot of strategy work karti hai lekin koi bhi perfect nahi hai.

Senior Member forexanalyzer00 is an unknown quantity at this point forexanalyzer00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep I am.Most of the time whenever I feel any tough incident in my life I always remember that I am a FOREX trader and so I have the ability to take the RISK and to stand in my claim. I have the ability to face the loss and smile. SO I am proud on being the successful trader..

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharminda View Post
    I am not proud in forex trading. this is a risky business and we not get profit always. we get profit and loss time to time. i think if we have more experience we can won profit in forex trading.
    indeed in every business must have profit and loss, and it is true that when you have more experience of trading, then trading skills you will be better and would be more profit you get. surely then you will be proud of this forex business, because I also feel the same way about you.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am proud to be a forex trader and I think if we can trade with proper discipline then we can make good profit from the forex trading and we know that forex is the best online trading business in the world and we can rely on this because it is a genuine trading business.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member surep is an unknown quantity at this point surep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sure. I really proud to be a forex trader. for me forex is the best business. I can learn and earn money in forex business. I can learn about discipline and patient in forex business. I think forex is really good business for investing. I want to earn more through forex

Member mhiel is an unknown quantity at this point mhiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aminewahid View Post
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.
    Really I am so much proud That I am a trader. I want to be a great traders in the world. I have many map about Forex trading. I am happy for doing Forex trading. My satisfaction is more than any other time. My age is Increasing in trading and i am Removing my financial problem by turn. I wish to Forex the Market just live long.

Member my-t is an unknown quantity at this point my-t's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel proud to be a Forex trader because Forex is a worldwide online business i am a part of this business it is a proud for me . Forex give a great opportunity for work in Forex and earn lots of money

Member vic84 is an unknown quantity at this point vic84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bodaa View Post
    bilkul muhe forex traders hone par mujhe proud hai keo ka forex trading se mujhe bohat kuch milay ye bohat zeyada profitable eraning system haiaur asan rasta hai income
    Forex trading ne life mein kafi support kiya hai, isse income hone par roz marra ki zaroorat poori ho jati hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 921 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)