+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 921 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned leviemagno678 is an unknown quantity at this point leviemagno678's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to be proud that we are one of the traders of forex industry, so much help it brings on us. I really proud to trading and making some legal and instant money in this instant business. I do the trading on five days a week and never take any gap between my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ha bah elog hamko bhut jayada hi p[roud hota hai mai to esko bhut jayada hi ache se man se karna chhaung amujhe bhut jayada hi profit dikhae deta hi jisse ki hamko bhut jayaa hifyada ho skat hai hamko esko bhut jayada hi ache s enikal saktai hai hamko bhut jayada hi mza ata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Dipak147 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak147's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best online worldwide business. Anyone can trade in Forex and make money if they have proper knowledge and experience. Only Forex can give us lot of money to survive our life. But we should be disciplined in our every trade. WE should not be greedy and emotional in our trading. Otherwise we will have to face huge loss.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader apne earn aur success ki wajah se he esme proud feel kar sakta hai,trader ko ess business me mehnat jada se jada karna hoga,trader esme ache se sabb samjhenga to wo uske baad he kamyaab trader bann sakenga..

Banned TheCoder is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoder's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm really proud to be a forex trader because it gives me money and it gives me the time and I can tell everyone that I'm trading in the forex market because the market is so respectful . And there are only few technical traders present in the market these days

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that I am proud to be a forex trader. I hop I shall be a rich man by forex trading. Forex is my life and forex is my future partner. I think I shall be a professional forex trader. Forex can be change my poor life.

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aminewahid View Post
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.
    100% agree with you forex kay bary mei information hona proud ki baat hay ju log zeada loss karty han wo dis hard hu jaty han likn unhy kaam profit wali trade karni chahiye taky loss be kaam hu likn agr app ghar beth kay thora bht be earn kar rahy hu tu apko proud feel hona chahiye kay forex trading apna karobar hay

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is very interesting and lot of good money earning here who can doing and lot of money here which we will doing lot of money . The forex is only business to doing this area which we will success here easily.

Banned leviemagno678 is an unknown quantity at this point leviemagno678's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely, i am proud to be one of forex trader. because of it i now make large of money and use it for my other needs. we should be proud of being on forex , maybe sometimes that we are not satisfied with the profit but at-least we still earn. just be thankful that you are one of the traders of forex.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading mein aapko agar kuch chahiye hai toh aapko iss field mein yeh dekhna hota hai ki forex trading mein kaise paisa aata hai kitna risk lena hai aur kab lena hia jiski wajah se aapko iss field mein paisa mill jayega bhai yah zaroir hai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 921 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)