+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 921 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to kaam hai orr proud kesa kaam krty hain earning hoti hai ye konsa kuch aisa hai ke hm hero bn rhy hain jinka poori dunia ko ptta chly orr hm apni popularity py bht proud feel kren ptta ni kaha se asy questions mind mn aa jaty hain logon ke

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Yaseenqadri is an unknown quantity at this point Yaseenqadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gee sir mujay proud hay keh main forex trading hoon, because yeh aik good business hay es main hum apnay knowledge and mahnat say good earning kar sktay hain, and short time main good good profit hasal kar kay apni life ko set kar saktay hain. so forex trading aik best and trustable business hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh ko bari khushi hoti hai k mai trader hon or main bohat acha earn b kar raha hon forex main q k forex main earn karna asan hai or asani say ean ho jata hai lekin es main mahnat bohat karna parti hai app ko
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be proud to be a trader because you are dealing with unknown forces. You risk your capital, and work under an unreasonable tension with the obligation to make a profit. This is not easy to achieve and many people are not able to withstand the stress generated by the dynamics of the market.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to say that if we can trade with proper descipline then we can easily make money from the forex trading . it is a high profitable business in the world we can get better life with forex trading and i am so proud to be a froex trader

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am so proud to be a forex trader and I want to say that if we can trade with proper discipline then we can easily make money from the forex trading. It is a high profitable trading business in the world..we can get better life with forex.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji app proud se keh sakte hai app ek forex trader hai but os ke layi app ko kuch market rules ko follow karna pade ga fer app proud se keh sakte hai app forex trader hai agar app overconfidents se kehte hai mai es kam mai forex trader hai kuch rules ko nai dekhte hai fer app zero hai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am proud to be a Forex trader, I believe Forex trading market is the best online business in the world and I want to make good profit in this business,,forex trading is my favourite business and I want to be a profesional forex trader..

Member SumbulaPari is on a distinguished road SumbulaPari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han main kbhi kabhi is business ko le ke bohat hi khush hota hon aur apne ap me proud feel karta hon kyun ke main forex trading business se jur kar duniya ke number one business me shamill ho gea hon is liye i am really proud to be a forex trader.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    Yes Forex has been a very good opportunity to make money . And there are only few investment houses that can give that much return on your investment and the time it gives to enjoy is very highly and you cannot compare it with job because you have to work under the boss that is why this business is very successful and I'm proud of it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 921 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)