+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 921 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is an international business...I really proud to be a forex trader. for me forex is the best business and can help to increasing my income. forex is very popular and most famous business now. I can start trade with low deposit and have opportunity to change my life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    yes. I feel so proud to be a forex trader. for me forex is the best and most profitable business. forex is the biggest money market and always provides unlimited money. I can start trade using less money and have opportunity to making more money base on my trading skill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The pride of being trader should not disturb the correct execution of our plans. All kinds of sentiment should be kept away from trading. The only moment of joy of the investor should be when he closes a successful operation. Happiness does not lead to success but hard work does.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading ka profitable business hy aor Trader ko Forex kay business main proud feel krna chhay Forex Trading say Trader ko good earning gain hoty hy aor Trader Forex trading main risky Trading na kary aor Trading main game na kary phr Trader ko success howay gy

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am proud to be a forex trader. But do you have any idea how hard is this business for us? How much hard work we do? We thought that this business is not a hard working business and that's why we choose this business. But we have to work hard and we have to remember that without working hard nothing is possible.

Member maximum is an unknown quantity at this point maximum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am proud to be a forex trader, when someone called me a trader then i feel so much happiness, i always invite the other people to this business because this business is the great online business where you can earn huge income per month

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I am proud to be a forex trader. Forex can give me financial solvency. From forex we can learn various things. Because forex is the platform of various expart trader of the world. So we can make us a world class trader in forex platform.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    After the suffering and stress caused by this profession, the investor should take a break. One has to feel the pride of performing one of the riskiest activities in the world. Few people are able to withstand this torture. Most people look for easy money, without making any sacrifices.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat lucky hon k mai ney trade ko start kiya hai or main trade mai bohat acha earn kar raha hon or mujh ko trade say earning karney ka moqa mil gya hai bus thori mahnat karney say sub kuch mil jata hai forex mai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Thanks
    yes sure.. I always feel happy and proud to be a forex trader because it is the world largest business ..most peoples around the world want to join in this business day by day...forex is the best online business and always provides more opportunity to change my life. I love forex business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 921 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)