+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1117

Thread: 15-20pips Strategy (Template + Indicator) For All Pairs.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes ,we should not use large number of indicators in our strategy but if we use large number of indicators then it will confuse us and we will nit get a good signal , we should use simple strategies .
    strategy to analyze the movement in accordance with the equity risk and financial market conditions and the work and simple strategiesconsider the state of motion volume analyze risk and the market movement in the market conditions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member al2008 is an unknown quantity at this point al2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi

all indicators for this system are repaint

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think 80 to 100 pips is enough for any trader without any risk.Previous time I never introduced about the indicator fisher but from this thread really I am interested about this indicator.May I hope turn my life by this strategy.

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RifatMishuk View Post
    this indicates beneficial in addition to earnings with your strategy. could it be the crown process? i view your current chart rich in indicator in addition to complex. will there be almost any alternative regarding to not view quite a few indicators inside a chart? exactly how often do most of us deal in a day? just once or more than one particular? when most of us obtain 15 pips inside a occasion, when most of us deal four times, i'm sure you can obtain 59 pips / evening. was i completely wrong?? could it be right only set op several occasion??
    First of all i want to say for the begainers that you should learn forex from a expart forex trader then you will acquire your knowledge.After that use demo account to learn more about forex.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RifatMishuk View Post
    this indicates beneficial in addition to earnings with your strategy. could it be the crown process? i view your current chart rich in indicator in addition to complex. will there be almost any alternative regarding to not view quite a few indicators inside a chart? exactly how often do most of us deal in a day? just once or more than one particular? when most of us obtain 15 pips inside a occasion, when most of us deal four times, i'm sure you can obtain 59 pips / evening. was i completely wrong?? could it be right only set op several occasion??

if used indicator must be calculate the movement and appropriate consideration of risk management and the strategy used to understand the fundamental news is important and wear analysis of the Trading System and to know the direction of the daily movement

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi may too indiactor kam hee use kartaa hoon keu kay mujay itnee jaankaree nahe hay indiactors kay baaray may.laken aap kee information zeydaa understand nahee hoo paa rahee.may to news tarding kartaa hoo or signal zeydaa use kartaa hoon.ess say kuch earning hoo jaatee hai.

Banned RifatMishuk is an unknown quantity at this point RifatMishuk's Avatar
    Thanks

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aapki strategy mein to kafi sare indicator hai, main itne indicator use karna jayda achcha nahi samjhata hoon, agar koi new trader aapki strategy ko follow karega, to wo bahut jayda confuse ho jayega.
    yes ,we should not use large number of indicators in our strategy but if we use large number of indicators then it will confuse us and we will nit get a good signal , we should use simple strategies .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapki strategy mein to kafi sare indicator hai, main itne indicator use karna jayda achcha nahi samjhata hoon, agar koi new trader aapki strategy ko follow karega, to wo bahut jayda confuse ho jayega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mediafxx View Post
    scalping strategy achieving profit targets should be properly reduced capital calculations if one analyzes the lot management arrangements that we have made and to not lose benefit if you use scalping strategy all the forex trading plan
    As strategy every new trader needs time to become a successful trader.I am the perfect example of it.I didn't learn more about forex and practiced only few weeks in demo and than i started real trade and the ultimate result is i am a looser till now.So everybody needs time must learn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open