+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 462 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4614

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not won any prize from the instaforex but I have won prize from other broker but I staforex provide us bonus which is one of the good prize so use it and make more profit
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned dmoudanwa is an unknown quantity at this point dmoudanwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I did not win any prizes before as I did not take part in any contest which brokers offers now a days named as a demo contest. I think that such as a contest is usefuly for the learning forex trading well really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nilalo is an unknown quantity at this point nilalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    prizes is very good for a trader and the won of prize is very good for earn lot of money by the prize a trader can make many money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakyvay is on a distinguished road jakyvay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes achieve him class and he instrument see the reality of Forex it,s not leisurely but require writer datum and writer difficult transform and favorable money management and essential to be penalize to last in it all this not all bargainer screw it so they retrogress their money

Senior Member hira5120 is on a distinguished road hira5120's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have by no means participated any rivalry and never won any forex related prize. still i have no thought about this types of war. I want to be acquainted with extra about this and how it works.

Member diuholison123 is an unknown quantity at this point diuholison123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then we should invested big amount never won any skills and analysis and if we getting succeed in cent account for straight 3 prizes before. but i will be blessed to win it and it would advice me barter after any investments as the contests doesnt crave any investment. good succeed in that. becuz he's been shopping up a storm lately he has emotional Yes gambling is never like day trading because forex

Banned toktok is an unknown quantity at this point toktok's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far it's my third month on thins forum and also the insta forex and that i haven't won any prize up to now.but i do appreciate insta forex for organizing totally different competitions and this all is extremely necessary for making a healthy competition and this is often conjointly excellent for the progress of the forex also because the individual capabilities of the traders also are increased.so i'm wanting forward for the competitions and hope to win the primary one on behalf of me.

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, i cant won any of the prize about the forex bonus or etc. before instaforum or indian forum, even after heavy investment i never earn a single penny from this business, but this is the golden chance for me to rejoin the forex again with the help of indian forum and instaforex, and now time has been started to recover of my losses from this business.

Senior Member Alihassan is an unknown quantity at this point Alihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i am new in this forum and trading business. That is why that i have never won prizes in forex trading business. I hope i will be benefited with this great opportunity in near future.

Senior Member pear98 is an unknown quantity at this point pear98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am functioning within the currency markets, but I'm not really a part of a reward competition. used to really does not make any kind of reward. Forex currency trading is really an actual attempt to generate profitable business on the planet really in them fast together with buying and selling in the forex currency trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 462 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)