+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action Trading Vs Technical Indicators Trading.

Senior Member mahabub2020 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    People says the best action of the sales price, but I do not understand that. Technical indicators to help us learn more about the trend, but sometimes showing a false signal, and we believe in the coach accurately, then you have to be careful, do not trust indicators. Perhaps this thread, TS interpretation of Share Trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mahabub2020 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe price trading ke bare me koi khas knowledge to nahi hai par price aur technical ke mamle me main ye kahunga ki technical indicators ki trading jyada asardar aur faydemand sabit hogi aur aap isme kama bhi badhiya se sakte hain
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

4. The Following User Says Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    price action forex trading strategy is simply the process of knowing where and when the price of a particular pair is likely to continue trading in one direction or it is about tochange direction because the knowledge of price action is to read meanings to the candles that are forming in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to indianfxboy For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes price action trading is very good if we learn price action strategies in very good way and then get experience of using it on demo account too..if we find some indicators which help us to apply these strategy then its too good for us..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mark48 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar mai kahu forex mai technical cheeze theak rahy ge jasiay k news hai ap k leyay best rahe ge is k elawa ap is mai aur indicaotrs good use kar sakty hain jis sai ap ko kafi achea earning mil sakti hain forex mai yai dhundna he mushkil hota hai agar mil jaye tou ap acaha earn kar sakty hain....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunila For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading your topic Price action Trading Vs Technical Indicators Trading.In my point of view, I think that for me I use technical based analysis for my trading and renko chart indicators technical indicators help us to know about the trend.Best Regards

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maaado For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think relating in my experience both dhge excellent within their position some traders prefers complex examination and some choose value action but value action trading and experience than complex examination way of trading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ali.khan For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member sajid ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in price action so you can makes trend , and through it may be you can gets trend moving live , and with technical indicators also that i same because in this trading indicators will only flow of with the market , and does not give us any exact position about the market so put position into market by your mind and with fundamental analysis ok

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sajid ali For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazinstafx View Post
    according to me both r good in their place some traders prefers technical analysis and some prefer price action.
    But price action trading requires more practice and experience than technical analysis method of trading.
    haan bhai aapne sahi kaha hai, technical analysis aur price action dono hi achchi hoti hai, lekin price action mein kafi hard work karna hota hai, kafi jayda practice karni hoti hai, to hi wo usko samjh paate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Junior Member chodan is an unknown quantity at this point chodan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The technical index of mercantilism. Identify the technical analysis of the markets. The Ups and down in the market. I will tell you that even open to trade to close the

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chodan For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open