+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 704 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have forex teacher and just use this forum to gain knowledge about forex trading ..
    many senior traders have share their trading experience at this forum ..
    and I feel happy to have opportunity to join at this forum ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera forexx teacher google hai mai google me me search karke mai bahut hi badiya kar sakta hun ye mere liy bahut hi acha hota hai yadi hum isme ache se karenge to hum isme bahut hi badiya kar lenge bas humara link sahi honi chahiy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Mere hisaab se to forums aur google ki madad se hi hum kafi achchi learning kar sakte hai, ya to fir humko jisne ye business bataya hai, to uske saath mil kar apni knowledge ko gain kar sakte hai, aise jaldi samjh aayega.
    yes , forum and Google search is good way to learn forex but i always prefer the forum because here it is easy to learn forex as compare to other sites but we should have interest in learning if we want learn forex .

Senior Member lady is an unknown quantity at this point lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonfx View Post
    My teacher is experience. It is not easy to become a trader, there are a lot of things we have persiapakan well before we became a tarder. The most important thing is our mentality in the face of a lot of things, especially things related to loss.
    Yes, our experience is the greatest teacher. Our experience which can train our trading psychology which can determine we can success or not in forex. There are no other teacher who can teach us how to have a good trading psychology except our experience

Member nurul111 is an unknown quantity at this point nurul111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many causes of choosing Currency trading while exchanging. You ca generate great money from this industry,,,, that industry is actally far more good for college students that din have as hobtain nevertheless they could generate a fantastic profit from Forex trading without investing. The additional eason beind choosing Currency trdaing as a industry is actually in which yoh can actually.

Banned sammyanhi is on a distinguished road sammyanhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had been in learning about forex always learn from your friends and also to learn from all the existing instructions on the internet, but all decisions will remain on yourself.
    so basically your self alone is the best teacher for yourself
    so better learn to generate profit.

Senior Member usama123 is an unknown quantity at this point usama123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ny sawal acha keya ha jab me ny forex trading ko join keya to me ny pahly forex trading ky bary me knowledge leya aur phir me ny forex trading ky rules ko understand keya is tarah mere forex trading per work karny ko experiment be ho ga mere khayal forex trading kis teacher ki zurorat nhi hoti keun ky forex trading he humhra teacher ha.

Banned solomonfx is an unknown quantity at this point solomonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My teacher is experience. It is not easy to become a trader, there are a lot of things we have persiapakan well before we became a tarder. The most important thing is our mentality in the face of a lot of things, especially things related to loss.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    my teacher in forex trading is forex forum because i can increasre my trading skill in forex forum
    i can know what is the right trading strategy and good money management to make much profit.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dianre View Post
    I learn much from my experience. MY experience become my teacher because i dont have any other teacher who can teach me how to trade. I learn from ebooks and from many website
    experience is the best teacher for our learning process, because it will determine how the experience and knowledge of our capabilities in the forex trade, the more we experience and we will learn from the experience we get, I'm sure it will make us increasingly have the knowledge and ability good in the forex trade. it also is a way for me to learn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 704 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)