+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: my first income

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first income is one when i know about clearly the forex trade means improve our knowledge and learn fully about forex trading and come in the real account with full of confidence and taking better decision about investment and made strategy according to the reqiremnet of forex market then no need of income need of profit and enjoy the forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member md.ifty04 is an unknown quantity at this point md.ifty04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    my first income is rs 3000/- that time me so happy. i never forget to that time in my life. Its most valuable for me coj its my first income. i shared my that income with my parents. i thought at that time i am also doing somethings. every person who earn first some money doing some works that more valuable.
    My first income was 5000 tk. That time i was very excited and feeling like king. I gave a shirt to my father with my first income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member raees is an unknown quantity at this point raees's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri pehli incom jo thi wo Pakitan Army se ayi thi jo 3500/ RS Thi or mujhy apni pheli incom resev kar k bohat khoshi hoi thi....

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also got 100$ first time and take withdraw it a than reinvest in the market there for to earn some ting you will invest .in big invest you will earn a lot of earning.with little investment you are in fear of lose every time

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the time of starting forex I was indecission that will I be able to make a profit. I placed an order with the great hassitation. But when my order made a profit it made me jolly and increased my confidence level. I can't forget that moment. Really it will be memorable for me for a long run.

Member ERwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point ERwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri pheli income 1500/= ti or jb mai le kr grh aya to mjy boht kushi hoye

Member Rana.com is an unknown quantity at this point Rana.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This Thread is very interesting

My First income that i ever had since when i was 16 years old was about 4800 taka which was the happiest day of my life after working for 3 weeks With That first income i bought sari for my mom which was a memorable one And my mom will always cherish that day forever

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first income is rs 3000/- that time me so happy. i never forget to that time in my life. Its most valuable for me coj its my first income. i shared my that income with my parents. i thought at that time i am also doing somethings. every person who earn first some money doing some works that more valuable.
    My friend i have been making little profits from the markets not those big money because i don't take big risk and i have a little capital so i believe in slow and steady.............

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first income 53$ from 100$ with one week. I is very warm and happy for my income. I share my friend who could me to in this way. I do honor all my life for his help to give me information. In need i was spend this amount for Internet activation. I share it to my friends on tea table. After this time i lost many time from my balance but i can not share for shame Cause they already know that i enjoy and earn more money from Forex.

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first income was like 200$. It was because of our online business which started after my friends and I graduated. It's a good feeling that we earned for ourselves using our abilities in advertising.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)