+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Without mobile

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Life Mobile kay bagair ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no i can not imagine k kitne mushkal ho ge main to mobile k bgair 1 din b nahe reh sakta lakin 1 bat ha agar humary mashray main mobile na hota to shayd larkia itni asani sa na phansti aur humain b qasad he istmal karna party mobile k bgair to kise ko dhondna he bht mushkal kam ho jana tha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course i believe you, If your era connected with communication provides just started then when mobile seemed to be invented, that was an incredible invention and developed for all around the whole planet, facilitates a lot more thing concerning peoples because works and businesses and interconnection involving peoples in several places on earth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Z KHAN is an unknown quantity at this point Z KHAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in today world life with out mobile is nothing because if someone does not have mobile he is worthless. due to mobile you are connested with every thing such as bank,in contact with home etc...

Senior Member smilon is an unknown quantity at this point smilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    It will help to touch base individuals close to from a lot. Practically individuals are not able to dwell without cellular. We can easily definitely not accomplish somethings without cellular. The idea most crucial to help organization, teen keen for example. Mainly because cellular is so required as you get food about three occasion in one day.

Senior Member jp64 is on a distinguished road jp64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In modern world,mobile is needed and it is necessary for everyone in routin time.
    You know very well you can do the trade via mobile phone.

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mobil is much important for the cmunicat with one an other we can cmunicat with our marketing users friends for piking the information mobil phone is much important and useful s

Banned mehak fatima is an unknown quantity at this point mehak fatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is best invention ....with out mobile life is like tea without sugar......it is important part of life...now a days it became need of life...it is the great communication medium and it make us life too easy for u......

Member Obinna Kingsley Emmanuel is an unknown quantity at this point Obinna Kingsley Emmanuel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agreed with u When the era of communication has just started and when mobile was invented , that was a great invention and developed for all around the whole world

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that Mobile technology in order to make life easier in closer and also to work at the moment I have not used any ticker on mobile platform for mobile me I am a simple device does not support the circulation thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

I say nobody is complete with mobile phone. Because mobile is so necessary like you take food three time in a day or pray 5 times in a day. So mobile is must for connect with his family members.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A few years ago we knew that mobile phones are in the world, but had nobody at my family. Nowadays, there are 9 mobile phones for 4 people by my family members. The world is changing. I can't imagine the world without any mobile, and without tell something what is happening with me to my friend as soon as it has happened.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast