+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 371 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-02-19   21:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  253 USD

mere lie videshee mudra vyaapaar bahut sahaayak vyavasaay hai. videshee mudra vyaapaar is duniya mein sabase achchha onalain kaarobaar mein se ek hai yah vyavasaay bahut laabhadaayak hai aur sabhee vyaapaaree ke lie hamesha aseemit dhan pradaan karata hai. koee bhee jud sakata hai aur videshee mudra vyaapaar mein saphal hone ka avasar praapt kar sakata hai. videshee mudra behatar jeevan praapt karane mein hamen madad kar sakata hai

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #3

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #4

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    G haan sir hameen kabhi bhi trade open nahi karni chahiye aapne bilkul sahi kaha hai Jab market slo-mo kariye to us Waqt trade nahi Lagani chahi Agar Hum lagayenge To Hamein nuksan hoga learning se pahle hamein earning ka nahi Socha Na chahi pahle Hame Apne kaam ko sikhana chahi Apne kaam ko sikhane ki taraf tawajjo deni chahiye uske baad Hamein earning ki taraf tawajjo deni chahiye Hum Apne kaam ko sikhenge to tab hi Kama Sakenge
    mujhe aisa lagta hein k forex trading aisa bussines hein jo kabhi be kisi k liye loss yeah harmful nhi ho sakta hein.isky bohat zayda faidy hein k hum log soch be nhi saktwe hein,.is ki waja sy logo ki life ko bohat zayda eassy bna diya hein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    remember forex is a serious business, need a plan and strategy to succeed in this business. we can make a lot of money here by investing a small amount of money and we can also get big losses. it's a risky business but it's also very profitable. need to work hard to learn and practice to gain more knowledge and experience. and And of course without the slightest doubt that the Forex market is a very useful and excellent job and extraordinary and generates many workers' profits according to God's will, but must continue to learn and gain experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because I chose forex trading as my business and because I chose the forex market as a place for me to do business, this forex market is definitely beneficial for me, but for traders who still lose and fail in this business I think they will not agree with me and they think the forex market dangerous, very useful or dangerous it depends on the merchant itself and logs so that hamre fits bhut jayada pesa ho to ye hamre liye bhut jayada hi use stupid ho sakta hai but so that hamre fits bhut ajyada hi market to bareme knowledg ni ho to hamo bhut jayada hi gahta ho sksta hai hamko bhut jayda hi ice bat samjhan chhaiye jiss eki hamko bhiut jayada hi faada ho skat hai hai hamko bhut jayada hi mza ata hai

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly our Organizational partners can assume anyone who has almost no good volume for new shareholders. Foreign exchange will become almost all high risk organizations in the world. Therefore we need to buy possibilities practically in most markets. With regard to new shareholders, they must learn together with authentic things to consider. Because the trials that need to be considered cannot help all of us to get the perfect dealer. Learning correctly requires authentic things to consider. So they need to study together with almost no volume.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, this business can be potentially useful so it can be dangerous .. It depends on our system and our discipline to follow it. When we don't obey our own system (or we have a bad system), it will be dangerous. But when we have a good system with very disciplined individuals to stick to the rules, it will be useful. CMIIW. and Foreign exchange trading can be beneficial and possibly dangerous ... in terms of education, training and acquisition of skills and experience can start Trading will be a useful and important source of income ... As in the case of the entry of the forex market without education and experience will inevitably cause losses significant in this case being dangerous

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Legitimate Many of us who first joined this kind of forum, I looked at the conversation involving male professionals and expressed suffering. Apart from that, I also want to increase trade-related finance in my consideration. Hopefully by joining me on a certain discussion board, I will get far more experience with knowledge in science to pursue real trading.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is most likely to get large amounts of money. But before earning an income, everyone must prepare themselves well. Without preparation if there are people who want to profit from here, it will be dangerous for him. He also must always follow a good trading strategy. and I think it will be dangerous if you don't understand it and when you have never made a profit with it, but for me I think it is the most useful business for me, I think I can use forex to make a lot of things that I want to do.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Legitimate Many of us who first joined this kind of forum, I looked at the conversation involving male professionals and expressed suffering. Apart from that, I also want to increase trade-related finance in my consideration. Hopefully by joining me on a certain discussion board, I will get far more experience with knowledge in science to pursue real trading.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex market is very useful if we use it the right way. I mean, we must know the basics of Forex and have good knowledge and experience of the trading market. If you don't, this is really very dangerous for you and can cause huge losses. and the Forex market is dangerous & beneficial in your personal life. So you have to think hundreds of times before taking forex trading as your profession. It might help you make big money for you if you take it seriously. If not, it can endanger you by losing big money that you cannot imagine at this time. hope you remember my word and think about it

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear actually, I clearly think there is no doubling that forex trading is a very useful business if the trader reaches to succeed in the forex market business, if the trader has to be more productive in this business. he has to do more hard work to understand Forex trading which directs traders to become good traders and make money there. and I clearly believe that this is very useful and I think there are a lot of students for them too very useful and there are very few people who don't like it or for them it's dangerous, I think those who don't don't have good knowledge for them it's very dangerous for them it's only a matter of time and money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 371 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)