+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 673 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I also lost money but my money amount is not so big only 70 $. But losing this money I learned a lot about Forex. And now I am trying to collect 500 $, then I will get a profit of at least $ 5 per day. So if I control myself and trade coldly then I can win in the Forex market. That is no doubt. So for this reason I can not give up the Forex market. and if you are a lost money which means you are not making money, everyone should know here to make this much how much money I would lose some people able to marginalize the call to get a good profit if no one is doing the same means he does not generate a good profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my personal view, I have so far lost about $ 1,200 in this business (forex trading). However, it never crossed my mind to resign in this business. Because I believe I can succeed in this business and happy the person I love (my mother), because my mother has become the motivation for me not to give up in this business. Maybe so I can know, may be useful for all traders. Regards. and a lot of the time I think I should calm down from the Market due to loss but I think the beauty of Forex is when one person inter to this market can not get out of it. This is a beautiful Forex world that makes it so interesting that you always want to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought about giving up forex trading. Forex trading gives me a lot of fun. It's a very exciting and fun business. So I never thought to leave the forex business. I want to be a professional trader in forex business in my life. and initially invested around 100 $ and found my account zero after a few days due to inexperience and for shortcuts. At that moment I started thinking of giving up and doing something else .. but after that with senior advice I invested again and applied the full way ... so not now I will leave this

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both as a beginner in forex investment I never once will return in forex trading just because I know many forex traders who make profits from the forex market and I know with my hard work, I can always make it on forex investment so I think I would suggest beginner to take time to practice and I do not think to give up on forex trading when I lose. I have doubts about forex, I have to learn a lot and work hard for success. One very important thing is the life of forex traders to be automatically motivated to continue trading forex with a high mentality.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    i didn't make many losses , nor many profits , but if i do that i think i must be patient and try to find a solution for it ,i think to be a good trader you shouldn't give up easily , you should work hard to find solutions and try again many other times i think you will do it

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir forex k trading mien jetny bee log kam kerty hien wo yeh he chahty hien k es mien un ko profit ho or loss na ho mager es mien loss un logo ko ho jata hai jin k pass acha experience ni hota hai or jo es mien theek sy hard work ni kerty hien

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), jaan23np (2018-07-29), mehro (2018-07-29), ntn (2018-07-25)

Junior Member Abdurrazzak is an unknown quantity at this point Abdurrazzak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought of giving up Forex. In my opinion, Forex is the best in online jobs. As Forex is my only income source, so Forex is a very important job for me. It is possible to earn money by doing Forex work without doing physical work. So, I do not want to leave Forex trading.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    Until now I do not think to give up because I still enjoy in forex trading. Maybe in the future I will not give too. The more experience and profit, the less likely it is to leave the forex. As we know forex is easy to join but hard to go because forex looks like an addict, and I never thought to leave the forex trading it is my career, it is my business and this is my bright future because I am a trader who good and earn money from him how can i let go of forex trading

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am tough that several times in the last 3 years still im thinking .. but it is; it is impossible for me that i realize alone .. i will try my best now is the day .. i made my maximum money last year and i realized how big mistake i am doing and try to give up completely but after 1 month i come back with new spirit and I think it was, at that moment I thought I was obedient as a blank tip and there was no harm in doing forex trading. but when I realized that this repetition requires orbicular noesis, emotion is dominated and much to do, I am proven to rise up and uphold the company until now

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi mein nay kabhi bhi assa nahi sooha.because mein trddig ko bohat like kerti houn.tradding se mein accha profit earn ker lyti hon.han kabhi loss bhi ho jata hai.lakin mrin upset nahi hoti aur apnay app ko shant rakhti houn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 673 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)